Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Teach me how to dust

amother
Wheat

Post Sat, Apr 29 2017, 11:11 pm
I am noticing my house is very dusty and also u dont own a duster. What exactly does dusting entail? How often do u do it? What items do u dust? What do u do it with?

amother
Hotpink

Post Sat, Apr 29 2017, 11:16 pm
http://www.quickanddirtytips.c.....-dust

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Sat, Apr 29 2017, 11:23 pm
You can use rags or paper towels to wipe it off. For blinds I get these dusters from the dollar store that work well. I sometimes use dusting spray (like endust) for major jobs since it gets everything.

Also my shortcut trick is that before I do laundry I grab something like a tee shirt (something not gross and soiled) from the basket and use that to swipe some surfaces in the bedrooms. It means I dust a little more often than if I had to get outhe the rags and spray and then I just throw the shirt in the wash.

yksraya

Post Sat, Apr 29 2017, 11:33 pm
I once saw a tip to use old torn socks for dusting (clean ones of course). It really dusts well, and then u can just throw it out.

The swiffer duster is amazing (but a bit pricey). Reaches hard to get to areas and dusts well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry