Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Section for buying, selling, donating?
Previous  1  2

Post Tue, Sep 13 2005, 2:41 pm
Rivk, sounds very tempting... just don't have the time for a vacation.

Anyone have a floor lamp for sale (I'll take it for free, too!)? I'm looking for a nice and bright one for my living room. If you live anywhere in NY (or some other places on the east coast) I may be able to pick it up.

Tovah

Post Wed, Sep 14 2005, 2:03 pm
anyone interested for some new cloths for yom tov (reletivly new) I have 2 suits that I maybe worn 3 times, size 4and 6 tristan, and suit jacket long size 6 zara (never worn only by my friends) no charge, I also have a long black wool like skirt a-line, 2 summer short a line skirts with pretty paterns.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Mon, Oct 03 2005, 4:05 pm
I know this topic is a bit old, but I WANT PUFF PAINTS.. I WANT PUFF PAINTS... I WANT PUFF PAINTS.... and I want them for FREE.... yeah, you heard right queen... I love puff paints... I love to decorate kippahs, but don't really have for whom as where I live noone goes with them... but I ain't have any money.....
What do we do??

Post Tue, Oct 11 2005, 3:34 pm
Anyone want to buy some Toys/Babies R Us gift cards off of me? I think I have Macy's, GAP, and Children's Place, too.
You could probably use them online, and I'll just give you the card # or I can mail them to you.

shayna82

Post Mon, Nov 07 2005, 9:51 pm
why dont u sell them on ebay.. those things go like hot cakes on there

queen

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 3:10 pm
not yet a mommy-
why don't you PM me......

amother

Post Thu, Dec 22 2005, 5:53 pm
This is so funny. I am a Stay at home EBay MOMMY. I sometimes sell other peoples stuff and they have all been wonderful transactions. I had a woman that purchased at outfit that could not be returned. I sold it for her and made more than she paid for it. I gave her whatever she paid for it. She was thrilled. It might be a very good idea. And moneymaking too. I'd love to help others make money on things that they anyway don't use. I mean used kids clothing(unless you want to donate it to a gemach) and new ones that you never used. Toys, Gift Cards, Womens wear. Vintage items go for lots of $$$$$. You might just many items useless to you which you can really make money on. Let's think about it.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics