Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Who is coming to Niagara Falls summer 2017???
1  2  3  Next

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 12:40 am
It's Canada's sesquicentennial (150 year anniversary) so lots of great events going on and a super festive atmosphere!
Let me know if you have questions! I always say my job is 20% restauranteur, 40 % travel agent and 40% Jewish mother!

www.niagarakosherpizza.com
www.jewishniagara.com

Chana Miriam S

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 1:32 pm
We are revising our menu and have several new offerings including Canadian soda and emphasis ion canadian and Niagara Region ingredients! Don't just eat kosher, eat Canadian!!!

marina

Post Thu, May 04 2017, 1:34 pm
My daughter is trying to get me to go to Canada to visit the birthplace of Justin Bieber. Unfortunately, this is not a selling point for me Smile
But I'd love to visit you!

yo'ma

Post Fri, May 05 2017, 8:18 am
I was planning on going to niagra in mid June, but as of right now they changed Sad .

Chayalle

Post Fri, May 05 2017, 10:19 am
We're actually thinking of visiting, probably sometime at end of August. You are definitely in our plans! Smile

besty

Post Fri, May 05 2017, 10:33 am
hey were thinking of coming and I even told my husband that a woman on imamother has kosher food there good to know. we might be meeting

Chana Miriam S

Post Sat, May 06 2017, 11:25 pm
I'm so excited to hear from you all! I'll add to those who need convincing that the American dollar is very strong and in general prices on things for tourists are much better the better the usd is. In fact, even food, which is expensive for Canadians, once you think if it in usd, is on par with American restaurants from what we hear.

Chana Miriam S

Post Sat, May 06 2017, 11:26 pm
marina wrote:
My daughter is trying to get me to go to Canada to visit the birthplace of Justin Bieber. Unfortunately, this is not a selling point for me Smile
But I'd love to visit you!

I would love that too! I saw you last the summer before I started doing this!

Chana Miriam S

Post Sat, May 06 2017, 11:27 pm
yo'ma wrote:
I was planning on going to niagra in mid June, but as of right now they changed Sad .

Let me know if your plans change! I'll tell my mom if I know you're coming. I'm sure she'd love to meet your mothers daughter too!

Chana Miriam S

Post Sat, May 06 2017, 11:28 pm
Chayalle wrote:
We're actually thinking of visiting, probably sometime at end of August. You are definitely in our plans! Smile

Yay! Let me know! I'll try to be there when you come in ( it's a long day we are open and I do the shopping)

Chana Miriam S

Post Sat, May 06 2017, 11:29 pm
besty wrote:
hey were thinking of coming and I even told my husband that a woman on imamother has kosher food there good to know. we might be meeting

I'll look forward to it! Like above, lmk when you're coming so I can make sure go be there!

debsey

Post Sat, May 06 2017, 11:50 pm
andrea levy wrote:
It's Canada's sesquicentennial (150 year anniversary) so lots of great events going on and a super festive atmosphere!
Let me know if you have questions! I always say my job is 20% restauranteur, 40 % travel agent and 40% Jewish mother!

www.niagarakosherpizza.com
www.jewishniagara.com

I'm always looking for a new vacation destination.

How easy is it to find relatively reasonable accommodations in the summer? I'd love a motel suite type place.

How easy is it to find minyanim?

Are there any JCCs that have separate swimming?

Our default August vacation is New Hampshire or Vermont with a Jewish group, renting a ski lodge, and usually the group can arrange one of the pools for separate hours. Then we do a lot of hiking type trips, some historical reconstruction type trips, and maybe some boating. I'd love to do something a bit different this year.......

tigerwife

Post Sat, May 06 2017, 11:55 pm
I'm tempted. Are there any toddler friendly activities there?

Skippy!!

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 12:00 am
tigerwife wrote:

Marineland
Safari Niagara

tigerwife

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 12:07 am
Skippy!! wrote:
Marineland
Safari Niagara

Thanks! Looking them up.

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 12:23 am
debsey wrote:
I'm always looking for a new vacation destination.

How easy is it to find relatively reasonable accommodations in the summer? I'd love a motel suite type place.

How easy is it to find minyanim?

Are there any JCCs that have separate swimming?

Our default August vacation is New Hampshire or Vermont with a Jewish group, renting a ski lodge, and usually the group can arrange one of the pools for separate hours. Then we do a lot of hiking type trips, some historical reconstruction type trips, and maybe some boating. I'd love to do something a bit different this year.......

The milchik and fleishic restaurants are in the same building as the beit Knesset. The Jewish welcome centre is located across the street from the Sheraton four points, the Hilton and the embassy suites. A block away is a hojo and a comfort inn. There are literally thousands of hotel rooms within a five minute walk of restaurants and minyan.

I'm not sure about separate swimming but I do know that chabad arranges it on motzei shabbat at Sheraton four points.

There are an insane number of things to do in Niagara Falls and the area. Between Niagara Falls and toronto. Lots of great walks and hiking, between two Great Lakes and the 'golden horseshoe'.

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 12:23 am
tigerwife wrote:

You should speak to chabad. They have toddlers and have done all the activities!

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 12:26 am
tigerwife wrote:
Thanks! Looking them up.

I did safari niahara two years ago. It was great! I met Andrea then too😀

Chana Miriam S

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 12:34 am
mommy3b2c wrote:
I did safari niahara two years ago. It was great! I met Andrea then too😀

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

kerem

Post Sun, May 07 2017, 12:52 am
We are a chassidishe family and are considering visiting niagara at the end of June. My husband is concerned about my sons seeing pritzus. Can you tell me how that is during this time of year?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics