Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Changing from shaitel to tichel-kerchief
Previous  1  2

ProudMommie

Post Wed, Jun 21 2017, 11:05 pm
There is the "queenly chat line" which might be of interest... http://tznius.tips/queenly-chat-line.html
and also there is a facebook page "Tichel Tales" Hatzlacha

happysmile1

Post Wed, Jun 21 2017, 11:40 pm
I switched five years ago and I love wearing tichels. I found that in the beginning it was much harder. It became much easier- especially now that many more women are wearing tichels and it's becoming more normal, even in yeshivish circles!
I loved my wigs but the concept of putting hair on top of hair never made sense to me. And I definitely received way too much male attention in them. It's interesting because I really do feel beautiful in my tichels but I find that men treat me with more respect and act more reserved. It's almost like I have a sign hands off! Women always notice the tichels and love them! Even non Jews comment on how pretty it looks.
There was an incredible teleconference recently by Rebbetzin Tehilla Abramov and Mrs. Orit Esther Riter- it was just amazing! Rebbetzin Abramov spoke all about the tichels. It was called "treasuring our feminity". You could hear the replay on 917-924-9900. They also have a live conference every Sunday night all about tichels! Tons of my friends listen and love it!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels