Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Abuse organization
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 10:39 am

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:13 am
I dont understand something turquoise amohter . and this is not to doubt you. how could it be that a rebbe is your teacher? are you male or female? you say you were abused by this rebbe. please explain.....I thought only females are allowed on this website.....

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:20 am
amother wrote:
I dont understand something turquoise amohter . and this is not to doubt you. how could it be that a rebbe is your teacher? are you male or female? you say you were abused by this rebbe. please explain.....I thought only females are allowed on this website.....

Do you think they live in the school they teach?
Rebbes don't have neighbors? Rebbes don't have friends? Rebbes don't have family? Rebbes don't have largely extended families?

Miri7

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:21 am
Hi. I am an attorney, though not in New York. While it may be that your local law enforcement are "wrapped around" the finger of powerful people in your community, there are a lot of other legal resources that will take this seriously and won't bow to the pressure.

It sounds like this is something of an open secret. Can I help by trying to find an attorney or firm to help with this? A legal organization that defends children's rights?

And, as others have said, witness tampering and intimidation is a crime.

Truth is a complete defense to libel and slander charges.

Feel free to pm me if you'd like me to work on finding some legal help. This has got to stop.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:22 am
Turquoise, I wish I can pm you somehow, or private email you.

amother
Hotpink

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:33 am
amother wrote:
What's so hard?

The only Satmar people I know live in Williamsburg and don't know this rebbe. They said they'd get back to me when they ask their relatives. I still haven't heard back, and I'm limited in what I can do without a name.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:36 am
[quote="Miri7"]Hi.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:38 am
[quote="amother"]T

amother
Taupe

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:41 am
amother wrote:
Thanks.
Together with my doctor and her friend, a judje, we did a lot of research before making a case here. Based on what we learnt we decided that it's a waste of energy. .

Interesting

amother
Jade

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:47 am
amother wrote:
So you are jade? I can pm you on this name?
No, I'm amother and don't want to give out my screenname on this thread, but I'll do it via pm.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:51 am
amother wrote:
Interesting

Call it; Its Interesting to me because I never had to educate myself in this topic.
He was a sly fox. Children never get to report it while they are children. This makes it very cushion for the abusers. Most girls wake up shen they realize they have a problem with intimacy. And by then it's too late. 10 or 20 years down the road there is no legal grip on them except if someone reports a more recent story.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 11:52 am

imasoftov

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 12:00 pm
Turquoise amother wrote:
What happens in Christian places where the priests are revealed as perpetrators? In best case they move the perpetrator to a different location.
Unfortunately, They outsmart the legal system somehow. And that's not only in New York.

That doesn't always happen. Some religious abusers do go to jail, both Christian and Jewish. Even in the community that runs the school where this rebbe teaches.

Last edited by imasoftov on Mon, May 08 2017, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 12:02 pm

amother
Jade

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 12:12 pm
amother wrote:
You can pm my friend wanna
yes

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 12:13 pm

Miri7

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 12:33 pm
amother wrote:
Thanks.
Together with my doctor and her friend, a judje, we did a lot of research before making a case here. Based on what we learnt we decided that it's a waste of energy.
Look around, wherever there's too much religious organization, it's kinda hard to break through, except in the cas where theres very graphic proof.
What happens in Christian places where the priests are revealed as perpetrators? In best case they move the perpetrator to a different location.
Unfortunately, They outsmart the legal system somehow. And that's not only in New York.

It does not diminsh the responsibilty of making The parents aware. If I can succeed in making the parents aware without going through the legal system, I rather choose this route.
You can help me with advising on what I may or may not do legally.

Turquoise, I can be if most help by helping to find you a good advocate. Two major reasons - I'm not a New York attorney, so I can't advise on New York law. And, second, this is way out of my area of specialization. It's like asking a foot doctor about an eye problem.

I would encourage you to talk with an attorney who has successfully prosecuted such cases. Or with government officials charged with investigating such crimes. Or the media. Remember that the Catholic relations abuse scandal broke when investigative journalists exposed it.

In any event, even if your "case" isn't likely to succeed in a criminal or civil prosecution, it may be enough to cause authorities to investigate what's going on now. A good attorney who specializes in these matters could help you navigate the process and your options. They can also help keep your identity anonymous if that's needed in some situations.

amother
Jade

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 12:34 pm
amother wrote:
That is her SN
wanna

I pm'ed her.

amother
Turquoise

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 12:57 pm

amother
Linen

Post Mon, May 08 2017, 1:16 pm
I said please contact JCW or Nochum Rosenberg regarding the matter and do not, do not post the person's name! There is a law suit going on in NY because an askan told everyone that a molester is moving overseas and people must watch out. I am all for reporting pedophiles. Please do, I want our children to be safe.
Page 8 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics