Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Where to move

amother
Royalblue

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 8:43 pm
Hi, family and I are considering coming to Israel for a year. Not Aliyah. Just a year to give our children ages 11,10,9, and 4 a chance to appreciate their heritage, the culture, immerse themselves in the language and feel a bond with Israel.
Because we don't have the resources of Nefesh bnefesh, I'm reaching out to you all. Best dati / mizrachi type of communities.that will have appropriate schooling for my kids. Ideally a few other English speakers but not a must.
Any info would be appreciated

amother
Sapphire

Post Wed, May 10 2017, 8:47 pm
http://www.nbn.org.il/aliyahpe.....iles/

I give you permission to read it, even if you aren't making aliyah!

amother
Royalblue

Post Thu, May 11 2017, 3:25 am
Haha! Thank you...that's a great site. The only problem is there are so many communities that fit our description. Anyone know anything about beer Sheva

momaleh

Post Thu, May 11 2017, 4:32 am
You can also call nbn, they will still speak with you and give you some direction Smile

MyUsername

Post Fri, May 12 2017, 5:00 am
What type of community do you live in now? More modern? More Yeshivish? Co-ed schools? Separate schools? Out of town? In town? Rich? Lower middle class? Small Jewish community? Big Jewish community? City? Small town?

I ask, because you probably don't want something too different from where you are now. Adjusting to the language and cultural is enough of a change, without having to also keep up with the joneses or suddenly have a class full of boys in middle school when you haven't seen one since you were 5.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions