Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Double carriage/uppababy double/buggy board?

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, May 14 2017, 7:57 am
Hi all,
I am having a baby in a few months, my son will then be 2.5 years. Would you suggest a buggy board for my Uppa baby, adding another seat to my Uppa baby vista? Or getting a double carriage?

amother
Maroon

Post Sun, May 14 2017, 5:22 pm
Bumping this up.
Thanks all

amother
Slateblue

Post Sun, May 14 2017, 5:45 pm
Hes still a baby, u need a double carriage, I went with cities mini GT, hated it at first cuz felt very big but I was just used to pushing a single for so many years, so happy I stayed with this, it's a solid carriage!my six yr old sits in there too (with my other 2 kids) it's a very sturdy carriage!

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 12:44 am
amother wrote:
Hes still a baby, u need a double carriage

Not necessarily.
What's he like?
Does he like to sit or does he tend to resist the stroller and prefer to walk? Are you getting a buggy board because he just needs a rest on longer trips or you're planning on having him on it all the time? How often do you use your stroller and for what length of time?
Also, what's your area like? Buggy boards are hard if you have a lot of curbs or bumps or steps.

zigi

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 5:40 am
it depends on your lifestyle, I would get an extra board and also a double, but I have various needs. running to the store and back a board is fine, if we are going on a long sunday trip the 2.5 needs a place to sleep. if I walked across town every day same thing, or trying to get the kid from the park she needs to be strapped she would run off of the board

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 10:03 am
I'm also looking at carriages - a big pro I found to the uppababy is that it can be both a double and a single - so you can still use the carrriage once your older child outgrows it (you get more for your money) or you can adapt the carriage based on what's happening that day and what you need... you can also have the infant in a bassinet at the same time as your toddler facing the street in a seat - which I feel is nice

MommyM

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 10:50 am
If you have the uppababy vista already, I think it's more worth it to add a second seat than to get a new double. Especially if you have the bassinet, you don't need to buy the seat until your baby is a bit older and then you can see more how it works out.

amother
Seashell

Post Mon, May 15 2017, 5:38 pm
Mountain buggy Plus One.

Very versatile

Check it out

https://www.buybuybaby.com/sto.....CwJoA
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics