Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Need kindergarten in Monsey asap!!!

amother
Babypink

Post Wed, May 17 2017, 12:04 pm
Can anyone recommend a pre school for girls kindergarten age 4-5 near New Hempstead? DD was registered for next year but the school (ateres) just canceled their kindergarten program. We're moving there over the summer so I'm not familiar with the options.

Help

amother
Lightpink

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 4:40 pm
5 years later, did u ever find a kindergarten?
I need one ASAP, as of now, I don't have a school:-(.

Last edited by amother on Wed, Jun 08 2022, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 7:58 pm
Your'e looking now for sept? What have you looked into? I have a daughter that age and did lots of research so would be happy to help.

amother
Lightpink

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 9:01 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
Your'e looking now for sept? What have you looked into? I have a daughter that age and did lots of research so would be happy to help.

Yes, for September! I tried schools and as of yet didn't get in for this school year😞, due to class size limits for government sponsored Pre-K.
So I need a private kindergarten, any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

amother
Teal

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 9:38 pm
What are you looking for hashkafically? You're saying you basically applied to school and didn't get in and want a stand alone kindergarten?

amother
Lightpink

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 9:57 pm
amother [ Teal ] wrote:
What are you looking for hashkafically? You're saying you basically applied to school and didn't get in and want a stand alone kindergarten?

Yeshivish/Bais Yaakov. But I'm comfortable with a mix, as long as classes are in english and extreme tznius is not expected etc.

amother
Strawberry

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 10:19 pm
Bais Bracha stolin is opening a school in Monsey, but I’m not sure if for the coming year or the year after.
It should be a mix.

amother
Midnight

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 10:19 pm
amother [ Lightpink ] wrote:
Yeshivish/Bais Yaakov. But I'm comfortable with a mix, as long as classes are in english and extreme tznius is not expected etc.

I saw an ad in one of the circulars that ashar was opening another pre-k class (which is the equivalent of kindergarten in other schools) I know that's not bais yaakov/yeshivish but might be a good option just for this year if you don't find another place.

amother
Mulberry

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 10:38 pm
amother [ Strawberry ] wrote:
Bais Bracha stolin is opening a school in Monsey, but I’m not sure if for the coming year or the year after.
It should be a mix.

This! They are opening this year, already know 2 families that got accepted.

RYK

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 10:59 pm
there is a private preschool on spruill court. thats in central monsey. Mrs wechselbaum

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 11:21 pm
I think Ateres has a kindergarten now

amother
Oleander

Post Wed, Jun 08 2022, 11:58 pm
amother [ Strawberry ] wrote:
It should be a mix.

It'll be more towards neutral chassidish type. Yiddish speaking for lemudei kodesh.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers