Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Photographer for family photos

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 7:51 am
Hi,
For awhile I have wanted to have those beautiful, candid photos done of my family. However, my son, age 5, has autism and barely follows directions - which means in no way can I assume that he will sit still or pose at all for the camera. I hope that in a naturalistic setting, with a good photographer, we might have a chance. Does anyone know of a photographer (in NY) who either specializes in this area, or is just extremely patient, motivated, and talented?
Reasonable rates would be great too - I don't need the most in vogue photographer- just the one who is willing to give my family their best shot. (No pun intended:)

Thanks so much!

mommy3b2c

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 7:54 am
I know that pictureitbyniri works with special needs children. You can look her up on instagram. She's not very expensive.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 6:52 am
Rachel Renov is amazing and really really calm.

amother
Tan

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 9:49 am
Abbiesophia. Com

Not sure about her rates but she's actually a social worker- great with kids and adults

amother
Mint

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 11:35 am
I think Rachel Renov would be amazing for your needs. She lives in my neighborhood and I met her a couple of times, and I have friends who took their family pics with her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries