Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
S/o a thread about reporting abuse

amother
Ivory

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 8:55 am
See above referenced thread about why I was afraid to speak up as a child. I went through sever trauma being part of a large Dysfunctional family, in which we suffered every category of abuse on a daily basis.
See above mentioned thread, and take a second look at your attitude, original OP, and those who support her.

Going another, because I would rather you don't pass judgement on my integrity in future posts. At wits end Crying

icebreaker

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 9:55 am
I'm so sorry you went through that Sad I really hate that people suffer in silence because they are afraid to speak up. And this doesn't happen only in the frum world. It happens everyone. It's incredibly sad and I hope one day, this attitude towards abuse or rape needing to be hush hush is abolished

mammala120

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 3:30 pm
Sorry to hear. Really. But can u explain yourself. You got abused because you come from large family? Or something else. What is coscidered abuse?

yksraya

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 3:33 pm
mammala120 wrote:
Sorry to hear. Really. But can u explain yourself. You got abused because you come from large family? Or something else. What is coscidered abuse?

I don't think the reason she got abused is bec she's from a large family. The fact that she is from a large family, makes it worse, as there are more kids getting abused/neglected.

Not sure OP will tell you what the abuse entailed. But why question her like that. You would not want to know the details...

amother
Denim

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 4:26 pm
Hardly anyone on that thread was on OP's side.
But, yes, I understand you for being triggered since even just one or two defenders are a few too many when it allows an abusive situation to continue.

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, May 26 2017, 10:09 am
amother wrote:
Hardly anyone on that thread was on OP's side.
But, yes, I understand you for being triggered since even just one or two defenders are a few too many when it allows an abusive situation to continue.

That is true... it is unpopular to stick up for the minority who can also have their lives forever ruined by this.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics