Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
What would you do? Need advice...

lkwdlady

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 3:46 pm
I just bought a shaitel and the shaitel macher did a bad job with the cut.
I really wanted a nice fresh look .... and of course I spent so much money.
I just cant wear it ... I would rather my old one any day over the new one.
I went back and told her that I don't like it - she tried to fix it but it's still terrible.
I want my money back .... but I don't want to fight/threaten .... I really didn't mind spending all this if I loved the look! what now??

userfriendly

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 4:21 pm
I'm really sorry this happened to you - shaitels are a huge investment and once you pay for it, you really want to like it.
I think that it depends why you don't like the cut.... did she not listen or understand what you were talking about or were you unsure with what you wanted? I think this factors in a lot bec if the shaitel macher messed up then you 100% fight to get a refund and take your business elsewhere. I am not at all a confrontational person but most people don't have thousands of dollars to throw away.
If on the other hand you weren't clear - or didn't know what you wanted, that's a different story.
Also you maybe able to sell the shaitel for most of the buying price if it's new and not cut too dramatically.
Either way, don't let your money go to waste.
Hope it all works out!

seeker

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 5:56 pm
Did you get it cut by the same person you bought it from? Because in that case you could ask them to give you a different one and they'll sell that one as a precut or as a shorter sheitel. If you bought it separately and took it to someone else for the cut that you hate, I guess that wouldn't work Sad
I would definitely ask for a refund on the cut if you hate it that much. But then you still have a wig you hate Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels