Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
ISO needy new/expectant mother of baby girl

seeker

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 8:40 pm
I have several containers of beautiful newborn/infant clothes for a baby girl. Could be almost an entire wardrobe. These are the really nice things that stuck in my storage closet even through several previous purges. Not garbage. I don't like the idea of dumping them in a donation bin where I don't even know if they will ever see the light of day again. I would really love if someone can make a shidduch with a brand new or soon-to-be mother (because many of the clothes are newborn size) Ideally I would like this to go to someone in need who otherwise would not have such a nice wardrobe for their baby.

Currently items are located in NYC and I can probably get them independently anywhere within the 5 boros. Beyond that either it's up to you to find a courier I can give them to in the 5 boros, or if nobody local turns up at all (really, NY?!) then I can look into shipping options. I'm just kind of hoping not to have to bother with that since I'm having a hard time lately with any errands that involve getting things to specific places within business hours.

If you are reading this and don't want to post here, maybe you can find a mutual imamother friend to make the connection. It would also be helpful to me, to know that my carefully curated collection is moving on to someone who can appreciate it.

Tizku l'mitzvos, everyone!

lucky14

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 9:12 pm
wow, I don't need it, but just want to say this is SO thoughtful of you.

seeker

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 10:43 pm
Dunno if it's more for my own peace of mind or what, but in any case, keep on bumping because I haven't had a response yet and I want to finish this while it's hot! Also because there's a donation drive in my neighborhood in a couple of weeks and that's when I SHOULD just let it all go. That's actually what prompted this post - I was looking for things to donate to this drive, but when I saw what a nice little wardrobe I have here it just seemed like a shame to dump it all in some anonymous collection when someone could get an organized set just the way it is - clean and neatly folded, sorted by size/age/weather/occasion, I put it away ready to use and only sifted through once or twice in between to weed out anything that I didn't really care hard enough to keep. A bunch of the things are even brand new with their tags still on. Please let me know if you know someone in need and I will give it to you for her!

Happydance

Post Sun, May 21 2017, 11:43 pm
I wish I was expecting a girl...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics