Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Melania Trump SLAPS Trump's Hand AWAY as he tries to TOUCH
Previous  1  2  3  Next

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 11:35 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Ivanka appeared in both Maxim and Stuff, among other magazines, but neither showed nudity. But, as you say, she wasn't Jewish back then.

I'm of the mind that all labor is honorable, even if you have to show some cleavage. Stuff mag is funnier than all get out. It's premise is that it focuses on new gadgets and technology. Of course that technology is enhanced by some pretty risque photos. I love capitalism.

Blue jay

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 11:40 am
Ok here is the Queen bee Replay:

Melania is a few paces pack, trying to keep time to the fast stride of President Trump.
He is reaching for her.... but then she realizes that he would have to stop his stride when he is clearly trying to keep up with Bi Bi.

"Go on" she signals with a slight brush of her hand.

Really, people come on!

Blue jay

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 11:42 am
Oh and I think I saw Cher in the background!
Did you see her too? LOL

DrMom

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 12:01 pm
Maybe she was still in Saudi Arabia mode, where men and women holding hands in public is frowned upon?

Mevater

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:04 pm
IF Trump's policies lead to the slightest benefit to Israel and maybe saves just ONE Jewish life, or any lives for that matter, will you continue hating Trump equally?

debsey

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:08 pm
Chill, people. Don't we have anything politically relevant to comment on? Who cares. Maybe she was stung by a bee. Maybe her hands were sticky. Maybe she's annoyed because he didn't like her lipstick shade. Maybe they're in a fight. Maybe it's nothing. Who honestly cares? This is hardly a substantive issue to discuss. Glad my marriage isn't under a 24 hour microscope.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:11 pm
Mevater wrote:
IF Trump's policies lead to the slightest benefit to Israel and maybe saves just ONE Jewish life, or any lives for that matter, will you continue hating Trump equally?

This is so ridiculous. It's not trump's policies that will save a Jewish life. It's Hashem.
I will continue disliking trump no matter what his policies on Israel are, as long as he retains his bullying, immature, narcissistic, egomaniac personality.

vicki

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:12 pm
I noticed the hand brush during the live show but also noticed that a few minutes later they were indeed holding hands.
Maybe it just wasn't a good time logistically. Who cares?

SixOfWands

Mevater wrote:

Well, if Trump's actions result in the execution of an Israeli spy embedded in ISIS, will you hold him accountable for it?

But IMNSHO, the job of the US president is to protect the US and uphold its Constitution. While I would not support a president I believed to be openly antagonistic to Israel, I'm not looking for the president who is "best for Israel." I'm looking for the one who is best for the US. And I certainly hope that Israelis are voting for the Prime Minster who is best for Israel, not the US.

Miri7

I think the real problem was that the carpet didn't allow room for the four of them to walk abreast comfortably.

I don't like Trump but I don't read too much into this one. There are other examples of their body language indicating a pretty chilly vibe. But this seems innocuous enough.

etky

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:13 pm
QueenBee3 wrote:
Oh and I think I saw Cher in the background!
Did you see her too? LOL

Maybe you mean Miri Regev? Now that you mention it, there is a certain resemblance...

etky

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:15 pm
vicki wrote:
I noticed the hand brush during the live show but also noticed that a few minutes later they were indeed holding hands.
Maybe it just wasn't a good time logistically. Who cares?

Totally. Anyway, the whole ceremony had a slightly circus-like vibe to it.
The hand brush was the least of it....

Learning

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:20 pm
I think she was very very nervous and this was instinctive. And maybe she didn't think like holding hand at that moment is the right move and was completely overwhelmed with the whole situation. Just She doesn't realize yet that every small move is recorded and analyzed.

Mevater

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:28 pm
The entire scummy internet is ABUZZ with Melania's SLAP, meantime a short while later theyre walking away, hand in hand!

https://www.google.com/search?.....InM_0

Last edited by Mevater on Mon, May 22 2017, 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

ra_mom

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 1:46 pm
I think she's just paying him back for dropping her hand a short while after inauguration day. Tongue Out That was also on the tarmac IIRC.

PinkFridge

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 2:02 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
I'm of the mind that all labor is honorable, even if you have to show some cleavage. Stuff mag is funnier than all get out. It's premise is that it focuses on new gadgets and technology. Of course that technology is enhanced by some pretty risque photos. I love capitalism.

I believe many kinds of labor are honorable. I can think of a great talmid chochom I had the privilege to know who lived under the radar, working as a shlepper in his family business. That's honorable labor.

I assume that these men's mags showed quite a bit even if not everything. That crosses a line for me. So would ringing a church bell if that's all that would put food on the table, as the old Chassidic story goes.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 2:15 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I think she's just paying him back for dropping her hand a short while after inauguration day. Tongue Out That was also on the tarmac IIRC.

Nah. Everything in their body language tells me that they don't particularly care for one another. I'm just not sure why I should care.

SixOfWands

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 2:22 pm
However, if you want to talk about an unfortunate placement of hands in a photo ....

pause

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 2:30 pm
Miri7 wrote:
I think the real problem was that the carpet didn't allow room for the four of them to walk abreast comfortably.

I don't like Trump but I don't read too much into this one. There are other examples of their body language indicating a pretty chilly vibe. But this seems innocuous enough.
It's common knowledge that they don't sleep together. Or so I thought. Fake news.

imasoftov

Post Mon, May 22 2017, 2:53 pm
He hasn't washed his hands since he touched the orb and she's not touching them until her does.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics