Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Chofetz Chaim preschool on Highview

amother
Blush

Post Tue, May 23 2017, 11:08 am
I'm thinking of sending 4yo DD to this preschool next year and would love to know more about it. Did anyone send there and can you tell me what it's like? Are the teachers warm and patient with the kids? I'm looking for a place where every kid is treated with love and compassion, not the chicken market type of place where they are running a business and don't care about the kids. Appreciate all replies thanks!

Chayalle

Post Tue, May 23 2017, 11:11 am
Don't know if this helps but I know two of my sisters sent several kids there and were pleased with the program.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, May 23 2017, 11:18 am
Chayalle wrote:
Don't know if this helps but I know two of my sisters sent several kids there and were pleased with the program.

Thanks. I'm the same amother from the vent about DD's playgroup. We are actually moving from Brooklyn to Monsey over the summer and I'm very worried because I know nothing about playgroup options in Monsey and I feel backed into a corner again like I have no choice but to trust and hope it will be okay...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics