Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
I'm going to sue
Previous  1  2

toysrus

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 10:48 am
The snooze button on my alarm clock

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 10:51 am
amother wrote:
My grocery. They are closed and I'm hungry.

Paradas; they started putting in less marshmallows per box.

Schmerling. Thier chocolates make me gain.

LOL LOL LOL

Your grocery is helping with your diet by staying closed, plus you are not losing any money so you have no grounds for a lawsuit against them.

Paradas is helping you with your diet by having you eat less marshmallows so you have no grounds for a lawsuit against them either. Besides, how do you know that there are less marshmallows? Have you counted the marshmallows each time you bought a box to see if they have the same amount of marshmallows in it? If not, then how will you prove that there are less marshmallows now than before?

And finally, you claim that Schmerling is making you gain. But I dont think that is the case, I think they are making you lose, money that is so you have no grounds for a lawsuit against them either. Besides, how on earth do you survive life without chocolate? Twisted Evil LOL

amother
Ruby

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 10:55 am
amother wrote:
Have you counted the marshmallows each time you bought a box to see if they have the same amount of marshmallows in it?

Yes. embarrassed

amother wrote:

And finally, you claim that Schmerling is making you gain. But I dont think that is the case, I think they are making you lose, money that is so you have no grounds for a lawsuit against them either. Besides, how on earth do you survive life without chocolate? Twisted Evil LOL

I can't survive!! And you now added weight to my claim; my grocery was putting me in danger by being closed.

amother
Orange

Post Wed, May 24 2017, 11:03 am
Imamother! For making me waste so much time...

amother
Hotpink

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 12:00 am
The stocking company that sells me stockings that repeatedly end up with runs!

amother
Slateblue

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 2:51 am
zaq wrote:
Im gonna sue any manufacturer claiming that one size fits all.

In high school we had several "body image" workshops, where we were shown just how much the media distorts our perception of what is normal. (among other things - it was a great thing the school brought in for us)

At the time there was an extremely popular clothing store that advertised as "one size fits all" when it very clearly didn't. Walking around with a bag from that store was like a status symbol. Anyway, after the workshops, we wrote a letter to the company who of course didn't care, but your post reminded me of that.

Aylat

Post Thu, May 25 2017, 3:19 am
amother wrote:
In high school we had several "body image" workshops, where we were shown just how much the media distorts our perception of what is normal. (among other things - it was a great thing the school brought in for us)

That's amazing! I am becoming more and more alert to these issues as my daughter approaches her teens. I wonder if her school does anything like this.

zaq

Post Fri, May 26 2017, 10:12 am
amother wrote:

At the time there was an extremely popular clothing store that advertised as "one size fits all" when it very clearly didn't. Walking around with a bag from that store was like a status symbol. Anyway, after the workshops, we wrote a letter to the company who of course didn't care, but your post reminded me of that.

As I'm fond of retorting: one size fits all WHAT?

amother
Blush

Post Fri, May 26 2017, 10:21 am
Yael, for making this website so addictive!! LOL

amother
Cyan

Post Fri, May 26 2017, 11:02 am
zaq wrote:
As I'm fond of retorting: one size fits all WHAT?

I guess they can answer one size fits all mannequins Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette