Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Working nap time and nights

thegiver

Post Fri, Jun 02 2017, 3:52 pm
I wouldn't mind help out finances now that my eldest is starting school. Can anyone suggest entry level jobs or an industry that is mom friendly ( I have an aversion for teaching. I suppose my goal is to supplement our income by $500 a month. I have a useless bachelors degree Smile

TwinsMommy

Post Sat, Jun 03 2017, 9:57 pm
I dropped out of the regular work force in 2001 (I'm old). I had started a direct sales hobby in 2000 and turned it into a full time business. Once the kids were born I dropped back again to part time and then very part time depending on the needs of my kids, but that's exactly when I made the most money--- when my twins were babies and I worked "nap times" and "evenings". I hear you about the useless BA. I also went for a useless MA. Smile My vote is for direct sales. Or a service based business.

agreer

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 12:43 am
TwinsMommy probably has the best idea... Working "nap times" and "evenings" is not realistic except for an online type of job where you can set your own hours, such as sales. Good luck.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics