Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Making aliyah with newborn

amother
Powderblue

Post Sat, Jun 03 2017, 11:36 pm
I'm wondering how many of you made aliyah with a newborn (around 1-3 months)?

We're thinking about making aliyah in a year. We have 3 kids, but thinking of having one more. I know that moving in the beginning will be very stressful and having a newborn might add more stress. So how did you manage? I'm not pregnant yet, just thinking if we do want to have another before moving. Also, how did you manage to put your baby on the vaccination schedule since it's a bit different from in the US.

Iymnok

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:19 am
Don't know about the rest, but vaccination is the easy part. You will get the records from your doctor after your last appointment before leaving. When you get to Israel you will bring those records to Tipat Chalav. They will fill out the pinkas chisunim (Vaccination booklet) and tell you where to go from there.
I don't think it's so different so early. By three months your baby has only gotten 3-4 vaccinations.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions