Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
If Melania Trump lives for her son would she have an affair?

Mevater

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:04 am
Melania Trump despises being in the public eye, especially in a negative way, and she seems to live for her son.

I think even if she truly despised Trump, shed divorce him and would not have an affair, being that its not a role modelish thing to do for her son.

Opinions?

oliveoil

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:31 am
How inappropriate.

treestump

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:33 am
What's the fascination with Melania Trump lately?

We have no way of knowing, but you can check the tabloids. This is the kind of thing they'd discuss and speculate.

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:38 am
Mevater wrote:
Melania Trump despises being in the public eye, especially in a negative way, and she seems to live for her son.

I think even if she truly despised Trump, shed divorce him and would not have an affair, being that its not a role modelish thing to do for her son.

Opinions?

Why should we care if she has a consensual affair?

gold21

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:41 am
If you had a twin brother, would he like spaghetti?

amother
Cerulean

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:42 am
Why would she divorce him now? I would imagine that in the past few years as a somewhat private citizen he's probably had affairs and done all kinds of things worthy of her divorcing him. Now that he's president and has the secret service following him around not to mention the media scrutinizing every word he says, from a marital standpoint, I have a feeling he's been on his best behavior ever. Do you think he hooked up with a young Saudi woman on his trip there last week? Kind of doubtful. Unless he's going Bill Clinton style and fooling around with an intern, his partying days are on hold. Much easier for him to cheat and fool around as a private citizen.

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:48 am
amother wrote:
Why would she divorce him now? I would imagine that in the past few years as a somewhat private citizen he's probably had affairs and done all kinds of things worthy of her divorcing him. Now that he's president and has the secret service following him around not to mention the media scrutinizing every word he says, from a marital standpoint, I have a feeling he's been on his best behavior ever. Do you think he hooked up with a young Saudi woman on his trip there last week? Kind of doubtful. Unless he's going Bill Clinton style and fooling around with an intern, his partying days are on hold. Much easier for him to cheat and fool around as a private citizen.

If you seriously believe that Presidents have trouble having affairs, you're naive. If Trump wants to sleep with other women, he will. As have a whole lot of other presidents.

But, again, why do we care?

Mevater

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:49 am
Ok lets forget Melania Trump for now.

Do women with some level of self-control, who want to be the best role models possible for their children, have extra-marital affairs, even if consensual, no matter how lonely and frustrated they are?

crust

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 2:54 am
Mevater wrote:
Do women with some level of self-control, who want to be the best role models possible for their children, have extra-marital affairs

YES.

Mevater

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:00 am
crust wrote:
YES.

Women with self-control who want their kids to think highly of them are having affairs?

Whats with their self control?

Whats with them wanting their kids to think highly of them?

treestump

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:02 am
Mevater wrote:
Women with self-control who want their kids to think highly of them are having affairs?

As usual, life isn't black and white.

DrMom

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:18 am
Mevater wrote:

Opinions?

How afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome does a frum woman have to be to ask something so inappropriate on a frum website?

treestump

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:21 am
Mevater wrote:

To elaborate, you're presenting this in a very narrow way. As if these are the only two desires and traits these women have. Obviously life doesn't work like that, and human beings don't work that way. And even someone with self control who wants their kids to think highly of them can have an affair.

Why? Everyone has different reasons. It's useless to speculate because every person is different and has different circumstances. This thread is kinda pointless in that regard, and really off color in regard to speculating about a specific woman and potential affairs.

Last edited by treestump on Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:25 am

Last edited by SixOfWands on Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 3:28 am
DrMom wrote:
How afflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome does a frum woman have to be to ask something so inappropriate on a frum website?

Yeah. Its really out deranged to comment on a news story that FLOTUS has been having a long term affair, with POTUS knowledge and permission.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 4:00 am
Gross! Nit nice here at imamother

treestump

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 4:40 am
SixOfWands wrote:
Yeah. Its really out deranged to comment on a news story that FLOTUS has been having a long term affair, with POTUS knowledge and permission.

True but it wasn't presented in this post with context. It was presented as gossipy speculation.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics