Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
ISO stroller reviews

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 4:30 pm
I'm iyh. Expecting my first. Want to know what stroller you have, what you like/ don't like about it. Toa

fbc

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 4:33 pm
Do not get urbini!! Learned my lesson the hard way...that's all I can give ya...but why don't you tell us your price range, what ur looking for in a stroller?

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 5:28 pm
Looking for lower cost, don't have tons of money to spend, want it to be light weight, able to have either a car seat or seat, possibly a bassinet

bsy

Post Sun, Jun 04 2017, 6:10 pm
It's hard to have lightweight and also a bassinet. Usually the full size strollers that can have a bassinet are heavy and bulky. Maybe baby jogger has something like the city mini.

amother
Amber

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 1:57 pm
I don't need it to be super lightweight like an umbrella stroller, just something that fits into a car, not so hard to bring up and down a flight of stairs

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 2:01 pm
Babyzen yoyo is extremely lightweight and easy to fold, and there is a bassinet option. I'm crazy about mine. However I don't think it's low priced. Find out if the mountain buggy nano has a bassinet option as I understand it's a comparable stroller for a lower price.

amother
Scarlet

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 2:41 pm
I have the graco modes. It's not the best stroller out there, but it's functional and inexpensive. It is compatible with graco car seats and the seat lays down flat. There is no bassinet option, but the feet can be enclosed to be like a bassinet for a newborn. The car seat can go either into the seat itself or with just the frame especially if that's more convenient for you when you are using it in the car. Its not extremely heavy either.

sky

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 2:59 pm
For $100 you can get a Graco that is both a carriage and snap n' go. lightweight. Folds small. fits in car easily. basinet. carseat snaps right in.
Con: no bassinet, not stylish, not good for hiking (but the expensive strollers aren't either)
Even if you don't like it as your main carriage it makes a decent car carriage and snap 'n go for the future. I used mine for years.

Lowest end: http://www.gracobaby.com/en-US.....oller

OR more expensive, but also comes with the carseat and lays flat: http://www.gracobaby.com/en-US.....ystem

There are many more Graco options out there that are very decent and won't break the bank.

mha3484

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 3:20 pm
I have friends who have gotten great deals on higher end strollers either using ebay, craigs list or consignment stores. I get my kids clothing at one resale store in a wealthier area and there is always such good gear.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 3:27 pm
Not stylish but I LOVE my citi mini. I have a double and a single. It fold small for a car. Amazing hood. Can get attachment for car seat (I haven't) its not too expensive. Its nit stylish but not nerdy (look around. Ppl eho gavr fancy strollers get this after)

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jun 08 2017, 8:42 pm
Would you mind telling me which store you are referring to? I live in Chicago also and would like to look for clothing for my kids in a second hand upper class store.

mha3484 wrote:
I have friends who have gotten great deals on higher end strollers either using ebay, craigs list or consignment stores. I get my kids clothing at one resale store in a wealthier area and there is always such good gear.

pesek zman

Post Thu, Jun 08 2017, 8:52 pm
amother wrote:
Not stylish but I LOVE my citi mini. I have a double and a single. It fold small for a car. Amazing hood. Can get attachment for car seat (I haven't) its not too expensive. Its nit stylish but not nerdy (look around. Ppl eho gavr fancy strollers get this after)

True. Ivanka uses one! (I think she has the double too!)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics