Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Dunkin Donuts in Baltimore Cholov Yisroel

amother
Smokey

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 11:42 am
Does anyone know if all the donuts or only specific donuts are cholov yisroel in Baltimore? Assuming that one eats cholov Yisroel. Please help me.

amother
Green

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 11:48 am
amother wrote:
Does anyone know if all the donuts or only specific donuts are cholov yisroel in Baltimore? Assuming that one eats cholov Yisroel. Please help me.

None of them are. Theres a list in DD of what is pareve, dairy, powdered milk, etc. rabbi Goldberger, for example, holds that powdered milk is fine, and therefor one can get plain, powdered, and glazed ONLY. Their cheese and milk is CY as well.

sky

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 11:51 am
ONly thing truly Cholov yisroel is the milk for coffee.

Donuts and Bagels I think are made with powdered milk. There is a sign when you walk in specifying what is what. Some people who eat cholov yisroel will eat the powdered milk products. (we don't, but we are also makpid on keilim)

amother
Green

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 11:55 am
sky wrote:
ONly thing truly Cholov yisroel is the milk for coffee.

Donuts and Bagels I think are made with powdered milk. There is a sign when you walk in specifying what is what. Some people who eat cholov yisroel will eat the powdered milk products. (we don't, but we are also makpid on keilim)

No, not all donuts are. See my post above. And their bagels are pareve as per the notice in the store.

sky

Post Mon, Jun 05 2017, 12:11 pm
amother wrote:
No, not all donuts are. See my post above. And their bagels are pareve as per the notice in the store.

Thanks for correcting me. I thought they were milchig - but you are right - should only not be eaten with meat:

this is the full list.
https://baltimorejewishlife.co.....r.pdf
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen