Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
Did you send your son with an open ticket to Israel?

amother
Lemon

Post Tue, Jun 06 2017, 7:42 am
When you sent your son to learn in Israel did you send him with an open ticket or just bought a regular ticket? We want to bring him home for Pesach.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jun 06 2017, 7:45 am
My sister She came home for pesach and The Open ticket was for after pesach, in June time.

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jun 06 2017, 8:07 am
My daughter studies in israel, I always buy her return tickets. You should be able to find out dates in advance. The return can be for any date - summer or pesach.

amother
Lemon

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 6:54 am
What happens if your child needs to change the date or you need to bring the child home unexpectedly for something and you have a closed ticket?

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 7:02 am
amother wrote:
What happens if your child needs to change the date or you need to bring the child home unexpectedly for something and you have a closed ticket?

Often a date change has a decently priced fee. Especially when compared to other types of tickets.

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jun 07 2017, 7:06 am
If you find a bargain fare, make sure IN ADVANCE that you can change the dates. I found out the hard way with DD, that when you buy at a really good price, there are NO changes allowed. Mad Sad
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children