Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Did u wash a boys Armando Martillo suit in washing machine?
Previous  1  2

yksraya

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 2:53 pm
cnc wrote:
same experience here.
I only use the slim cut and it's not tight fitting at all . The regular is huge and looks ridiculous on my average and skinny kids.

I buy the regular, not the slim, and the size is quite ok for my very skinny kid. (Only one ds has a suit already). The pants run ok, not baggy at all and the vest is normal size too. The jacket is a bit big, but not that big. it's ok on him, but I could've taken a size smaller.

I bought a spare pants too, and my other boys also use the armando martillo pants. I do find that the spare pants has a bit of a better fit then the ones that comes with the suit. So the suit one I use as the spare.

amother
Ginger

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 2:54 pm
cnc wrote:
I'm assuming she means the fit. Technically Chassidish means that the buttons are the "wrong way" like women's clothing. But I think she means that the suits have a full cut . Chassidim generally don't wear tight or very fitted pants .

Thanks so much for explaining that to me.

987gold

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 3:43 pm
I have washed the jacket many times on cold gentle but it will eventually lose its shape. Was debating to buy a new suit for pesach or not. I ended up buying fresh pants, slim fit, adjustable fits my average child with adjustable waist and sent jacket to cleaners

esmom

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:15 pm
Thanks everyone!

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 8:27 pm
It washes perfectly. Great suit. The best part is that you can buy extra matching pants.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry