Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Pj's after size 5T, cheap

momof2+?

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:40 pm
I mostly buy my kids pajamas from Walmart (Granimals brand) for about 5 dollars each. I sometimes buy Carters when the price is really reduced. But now my oldest needs the size after 5T (6?) and I don't think they carry in boys sizes?
Where do you buy your kids pajamas?

cnc

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:42 pm
Carters- clearance
They usually are under ten dollars a pair. Sometimes I can find a two pack for eleven or twelve dollars.

frumPA

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:44 pm
I find children's place has the cheapest. They have 60 off very often.

cnc

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:46 pm
frumPA wrote:
I find children's place has the cheapest. They have 60 off very often.

Yes- they usually are the cheapest. For some reason they haven't had the sizes I need for a while.

momof2+?

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:47 pm
thnks for posting so quickly... carters and childrens place carry larger than 5T?

frumPA

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:50 pm
Childrens place carries bigger sizes in big kids section. carters carries too but they usually not that cheap. I usually just get the sleepers there on sale because no one else sells big sizes (above 5T) and my 6.5 yr old likes them for the winter.

5BH

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:50 pm
Carters does. Not in toddler section regular boys section.

cnc

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 7:51 pm
momof2+? wrote:
thnks for posting so quickly... carters and childrens place carry larger than 5T?

Yes. At least through 10 or 12

momof2+?

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 8:02 pm
Just saw the websites. Looks good! thanks!
So now I have another q:
I bought a size xs (4) sweater for my son, who wears a size 5T, and it is big all over. (sleeve length, waist etc.)
What size pj's should I be buying for him? I imagine that pj's run tight? He is not big for his age, but he's not skinny either. (weighs 45 pounds, but he's really strong.)

frumPA

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 8:05 pm
I find XS a little bigger than 5T generally. Pj's run small so I buy the next size a few months prior to their bday.

OutATowner

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 8:21 pm
Do you have a crazy8 near you? Bought 4 pairs of pajamas (long sleeve and pants, as per request) for $28 total, they were marked down with another 50% off. I bought size 6 and they are snug fit, which I find is best for this in between toddler and big kid size.
Went to childrens place also today, they mostly have tanks and shorts, so I didn't look too closely.

country

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 8:57 pm
on amazon there is a company leveret or petit lem they sometimes have for cheap

seeker

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 9:52 pm
Carters, Crazy8, and Gymboree all have nice pajamas in the size range you need. Carters goes cheaper more often (I often buy them when Macys has them on sale and stack a coupon or two. Kohls sometimes also has) but Crazy8 and Gymboree may be worth paying a little extra because the quality is a little nicer.

OutATowner

Post Sun, Jun 11 2017, 10:21 pm
Crazy8's 9.99 and under sale starts June 23, you can use a coupon too if you have. Pajamas I got today came to $7 each.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains