Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Cherry hill schools

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 7:05 am
We're interested in this area, but don't know anything about the schools. How are the elementary yeshivas? I'm not looking for too right wing. We're modern orthodox. School can be coed. How much does it cost? Do they give vouchers or scholarships for families that can't afford the full tuition? Do they provide services for special education?

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 2:36 pm
I'm bumping an old topic because I'd like to know if there are any people that live in Cherry Hill and send their kids to the public schools? I've heard the public schools in Cherry Hill are excellent, but I'm wondering how many jewish kids actually go there (for those that can't afford yeshiva tuition).

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jan 09 2018, 5:14 pm
There are quite a few non frum Jewish kids in the public schools and I also know someone frum who sends her kids to the public schools there, but they have IEPs and that factored into it.

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jul 06 2020, 7:52 am
Bump
I’d rather send to yeshiva but if tuition too expensive for us and no financial support, I’m also wondering how are the public schools in that area?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating