Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Iso books targeting

amother
Lilac

Post Tue, Jun 13 2017, 10:29 pm
I need a book for my nursery daughter who was bullied this year. I haven't found anything geared for this age victim.

Doesn't have to be a Jewish publisher.

Another book I've been searching for is for an extremely kvetchy 5 yr old. The closest I got was 'dina Dee and the other girl' and 'teach me about crying' an old book I found in my parents basement.

I find she picks up alot from books and would love to hear if there's anything out there on this topic.
TIA!

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 7:57 am
Bump

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:44 pm
So are there no books on these topics???

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:46 pm
amother wrote:
So are there no books on these topics???

All it takes is a google. I just pulled up about 8 that may be appropriate. Or they at least say they are for preschoolers.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:53 pm
Thank u MY. Please share with me. I tried Amazon but maybe I didn't put the right description in search box.

MagentaYenta

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:59 pm
amother wrote:
Thank u MY. Please share with me. I tried Amazon but maybe I didn't put the right description in search box.

I would love to help you but I've made a decision that I'm not going to be anyones google bot. Learning how to phrase your search parameters will be helpful to you in the long run, you will no longer be dependent on others to do this work for you. You will be free to explore and discover on your own, and it will give your self esteem a boost. What you once thought was difficult will become easier each time you practice it.

You could always try to google about how to phrase a search parameter. Thats a good start.

And no, I'm not being a smart azz. In the olden days when my kids asked me to spell a word for them I'd ask them to get out the dictionary and look it up. If they asked me what the capital of Kansas was I sent them to the encyclopedia. I hope you understand, I'm not doing this to be mean, regardless of what others will tell you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers