Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Sewing related items

yo'ma

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 2:54 pm
I posted awhile back that my sisters and I are selling out our mothers sewing store that closed a few years back. I'm in Brooklyn now, so if anyone wants to come in, I'll be here until Sunday, including Sunday. Selling also on Facebook. We're in Flatbush. Please pm me if you're interested.

esuss

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 4:34 pm
I live in Monsey and won't be in Flatbush in the near future. I also do not have access to Facebook.
Do you have any cross stitch supplies - DMC floss, Aida cloth, etc? I may be interested in it. May even want to buy entire lot depending on what you have and price. I do have email or regular internet access just not Facebook.
Thanks

yo'ma

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 4:59 pm
esuss wrote:
I live in Monsey and won't be in Flatbush in the near future. I also do not have access to Facebook.
Do you have any cross stitch supplies - DMC floss, Aida cloth, etc? I may be interested in it. May even want to buy entire lot depending on what you have and price. I do have email or regular internet access just not Facebook.
Thanks

We only have needlepoint canvas. It's 29" wide and $1.75 a yard or the whole roll, I don't know how much right now. If you want a picture pm me your email address so I can send you a picture of it. It's a pain to post a picture here.

esuss

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 5:01 pm
Needlepoint canvas won't work for me. But are you sure it is canvas and not AIDa cloth? I don't think I could tell from picture. What does label on roll say?

yo'ma

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 5:03 pm
esuss wrote:
Needlepoint canvas won't work for me. But are you sure it is canvas and not AIDa cloth? I don't think I could tell from picture. What does label on roll say?

I'm not sure but I didn't see any marking on it but I'll check later.

seeker

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 6:15 pm
Do you have buttons? I'm looking to buy a whole bunch of buttons in bulk, the flat kind with holes in it, assorted sizes/colors/textures... Please let me know if these are available at a competitive price and I can arrange to get them.

mammala120

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 7:50 pm
Are you selling sewing machine for beginners like brother or singer company. I prefer non digital. Price please

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:37 am
esuss wrote:

I checked and there isn't a label.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:39 am
seeker wrote:
Do you have buttons? I'm looking to buy a whole bunch of buttons in bulk, the flat kind with holes in it, assorted sizes/colors/textures... Please let me know if these are available at a competitive price and I can arrange to get them.

Yes, we have a lot and great prices. You can come by or see some that I posted on Facebook and we have lots more.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:40 am
mammala120 wrote:
Are you selling sewing machine for beginners like brother or singer company. I prefer non digital. Price please

No machines for sale, sorry.

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 8:43 am
I'm looking for:

large and small embroidery hoops
good quality fabric scissors
tiny embroidery scissors
corsage pins
extra fine silk pins
millinery needles
buckram (light and heavy)
silk (not satin) ribbons, all sizes and colors
silk habotai and dupioni fabric
fiber reactive fabric dye
Eileen's Fabri-tac glue
E-6000 jeweler's glue

If you sell beads, I'm looking for seed beads in any colors. Also, fine beading needles with large eyes.

Will pay to ship to Israel.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 9:05 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I'm looking for:

large and small embroidery hoops-I don't think there are any left
good quality fabric scissors-we should have a few left
tiny embroidery scissors-think so
corsage pins-I know we did at one point
extra fine silk pins-might have sold the last box
millinery needles-we still should
buckram (light and heavy)-maybe that's what I thought the canvas was-oops need to fix that
silk (not satin) ribbons, all sizes and colors-we should have some of the really narrow ones that were once in style to do ribbon embroidery with
silk habotai and dupioni fabric-don't have much dress fabrics left
fiber reactive fabric dye-nope
Eileen's Fabri-tac glue-maybe
E-6000 jeweler's glue-nope

If you sell beads, I'm looking for seed beads in any colors. Also, fine beading needles with large eyes.

I will check everything later iy'h.

seeker

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 9:35 am
Can you post or PM a link to the facebook pictures?

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 9:45 am
seeker wrote:

My Facebook name is Yonit Mayers. I'm only Facebook to sell the stuff, so that's where everything is. But like I said, there's a lot more. It's open to the public, so you might be able to see it even if you don't have facebook. I'm not sure how Facebook works.

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 9:46 am
So funny! I just realized according to my Facebook name, it looks like my username here is because of that, but that's not exactly my name. It's a mixture of a few different things.

yo'ma

Post Fri, Jun 16 2017, 8:12 am
seeker wrote:

Did you find it? I googled the name on Facebook when it was logged out and it didn't work, only if you have facebook. As I said, there are a lot more.

yo'ma

Post Fri, Jun 16 2017, 8:29 am
FranticFrummie wrote:
I'm looking for:

large and small embroidery hoops
good quality fabric scissors
tiny embroidery scissors
corsage pins
extra fine silk pins
millinery needles
buckram (light and heavy)
silk (not satin) ribbons, all sizes and colors
silk habotai and dupioni fabric
fiber reactive fabric dye
Eileen's Fabri-tac glue
E-6000 jeweler's glue

Okay, I checked. 5 and 12" embroidery hoops for $1 and $.65 each respectively. I found 3 pairs of scissors. They are from $6.80-14.50 each. No embroidery scissors. Yes on the corsage pins. They are 2" long. We have one pack of white and 5 packs of colored. There are 12 pieces in a pack and $.45 each pack. None of those types of pins left. Is millinery needles the same as milliners? If so, we have. We have a few sizes and a bunch of each and they are $.45 a pack. I think we have buckram, but I can't for the life of me remember what it is. The last time I worked in the store was over 10 years ago. The ribbons I mentioned were all gone. We don't have the fabric, dye, and jeweler's glue. The two Eileen's we have are tack it and leather and suede. They are $1.60 each and 4 ounces each. I have pictures of what I listed that we have, but you would have to give me your email address for them. It's a pain to post pictures here.

seeker

Post Fri, Jun 16 2017, 2:16 pm
I found your facebook page, am a little overwhelmed, and am wishing I could just come into the store and look around! Not sure I will have time though. What are the hours on Sunday?

yo'ma

Post Fri, Jun 16 2017, 3:37 pm
seeker wrote:
I found your facebook page, am a little overwhelmed, and am wishing I could just come into the store and look around! Not sure I will have time though. What are the hours on Sunday?

We don't have hours because it's not in business anymore. We're only selling the stuff out. I'll still be here Sunday so just pm me when is a good time for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics