Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Closeout connection linen- good quality? Worth anything?

esther36

Post Wed, Jun 14 2017, 11:27 pm
Anyone bought linen from closeout connection and can tell me about the quality or workmanship of it? Tia;)

smss

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 1:48 am
I bought from there and the elastic stretched out within a year (on the fitted sheets). I did like how it was wrinkle-free though. I replaced it with Ikea linen and while it's holding up better, it gets SO wrinkly when you wash it. Still looking for great, not expensive, wrinkle free linen in grown-up patterns that comes in twin sizes! Not easy to find!

MommyM

Post Thu, Jun 15 2017, 3:19 am
Buttons popped off easily. One of the fitted sheets lost elasticity. And I've only had the sets for two years. (The buttons popped off at the first or second use.)

esther36

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 11:38 pm
I actually had buttons pop off expensive linen from Ben barber also after washing once and it's definitely not wrinkle free even though saleslady claimed it was:( so I really wanted to try cheaper linen if I can get someone to give me some good info about closeout connection linen....

balibusta

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 12:15 am
Great linen I have a few sets from them for like 8 yrs already abd are just as good as ones I got in expensive store

solo

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 3:16 am
It is so itchy. I didn't check the thread count when I bought it but I'm guessing it's like 10

jflower

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 5:04 am
smss wrote:
I bought from there and the elastic stretched out within a year (on the fitted sheets). I did like how it was wrinkle-free though. I replaced it with Ikea linen and while it's holding up better, it gets SO wrinkly when you wash it. Still looking for great, not expensive, wrinkle free linen in grown-up patterns that comes in twin sizes! Not easy to find!

Check out target.com. I bought a very nice set of twin size linen (duvet cover & pillowcases) last year and it's holding up well.

Bluesky 1

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 6:40 am
Bought mine half yr ago and it's good. It was stiff washed a few times and it's good now. Definitely worth the price. Very happy

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 6:43 am
We bought a high thread count sateen cotton set at closeout connection a few years ago and it's holding up really well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains