Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Excellent nurse from Goodnight or Rockabye Nursing agencies?

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 5:29 pm
Can anyone recommend names of amazing baby nurses they had from either of these agencies? Seems like the only way to get a good person is to go by reviews from actual people, so who did you use that you loved?Had a baby recently with bad reflux and really need the extra help!

solo

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 5:44 pm
I had an excellent baby nurse from rockabye with my last 2 babies. I don't think thier nurses stick around long though. If they're good they get passed around n start to freelance. Ur best bet is to tell them what's important to u and let them send u someone

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 6:48 pm
I had someone named rose from goodnight. I was happy with her

ILOVELIFE

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 10:18 pm
Our organization teamed up with Good Night Nursing for our kimpiturin help program for our alumni. The women rave rave rave about their nurses and Malky who runs Good Night is an exceptional "shadchan" pairing up the right nurse with the right family

amother
Blush

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 10:52 pm
ILOVELIFE wrote:
Our organization teamed up with Good Night Nursing for our kimpiturin help program for our alumni. The women rave rave rave about their nurses and Malky who runs Good Night is an exceptional "shadchan" pairing up the right nurse with the right family

My nurse from good night nursing was a nightmare. That doesn't mean that all their nurses are awful, but they're like any other nursing agency in Lakewood. A good nurse is mostly luck and no agency can do anything about that because the demand for nurses is way, way higher than the amount of good nurses available.

Do not use Brigette from Good Night Nursing (she was irresponsible, demanding and dirty) or Alecia from Rockabye (she stole and was very demanding). The one nurse I loved now works on her own and is working for a family long term. I hope you find someone wonderful.

real israeli

Post Sun, Jun 18 2017, 10:55 pm
I used "dahlia" from goodnight moon. She was pleasant helpful and easygoing
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics