Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Babysitting conundrum

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jun 20 2017, 12:51 pm
This wont be applicable for a while still, but mulling my options. I'm due late this calendar year, I have 2 kids already in school, my 2 year-old will be at a playgroup run by a friend of mine--who basically started the playgroup with her in mind. My 2 year-old is a precocious little thing and loves being around the other kids--albeit right now its only 2 boys. She loves the babysitter, loves learning and loves getting out everyday--but she misses the cutoff for preschool by a couple of months. Financially we are bit tight, and I'm wondering what makes sense both financially, and socially, to keep her at the playgroup or to bring her home to be with a babysitter or to find a neighbor to share with? As it is, my friend, while she's great and accommodating in all kinds of situations, is already on the opposite side of the neighborhood, and its hard enough to get my 2 yr old out the door in the morning, how am I going to get 2 kids ready to go AND drop them off?

mha3484

Post Tue, Jun 20 2017, 1:42 pm
I would do a nanny share with a child the same age. Then she gets a friend to play with.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics