Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
How to complain about Santander 13/49 employee anonymously?

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 1:08 pm
I opened a promotional Money Market account and was promised a rate (as per the person who opened the account and the sign in the bank), for three months, I assumed effective immediately.

When I checked my interest a month later, I saw I was getting a tenth of the interest I was promised. I came into the bank and this woman is convincing me that Ill get the interest for three months, but the three months will begin a month later because it had to be approved by the back office (huh?). I said that means I lost out on one month of the interest promised me. She raised her voice as if I didnt understand. I understood very well that Ill get that rate for three months, but I still lost out on interest for the first month. No one ever told me the back office has to approve the rate. This was a surprise and unusual for a bank with an advertised promotional rate.

The next time I came into the bank, she happened to be near the teller I was seeing and she overheard that I was transferring money from one account to another and said under her breath "she could have done that online". Yes I could have done that online but she was moody and unprofessional the second time.

I want to complain but not with my name. How?

PAMOM

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 1:51 pm
Sorry but anonymous complaints go directly into trash.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Jun 22 2017, 3:11 pm
Usually when tou open an account you will get paperwork with all the terms of the account. And you should definitely speak with the manager about the problems you're having.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics