Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
How to take off my name from the google app

Bluesky 1

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 6:30 pm
Google map app has my name when you put in an address of a business and there are comments of the business and I would love to take down my name.

Any computer genius can please help me? I don't want my name there. I am clueless and don't want to mess things up. I tried to google it but I couldn't find any answer.

Please help me. It will be a great mitzva. Thanks in advance.

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 8:42 pm
When you click on the business it should show you the basic info, hours, website, location, phone number etc. Under that it should say "suggest an edit" with a pencil next to it. Click on that and report what you need to. I did that to change a wrong address and google fixed it within 24 hours.

Bluesky 1

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 8:50 pm
So when you scroll down to see peoples comment it says their name and their comment for some reason my name comes up too and I don't want it there. How did it get there? I don't remember putting a comment about a business before.

How do I get it stop coming up with my name?

If you go to google maps app and put in amazing savings and you scroll down to see reviews my name comes up and I wish there would be a way to take it down. I'm so sad that I am so clueless and can't do this myself. Computers are so confusing

Last edited by Bluesky 1 on Tue, Jun 27 2017, 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Notsobusy

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 8:52 pm
I misunderstood, I thought your name was coming up with the business name, as part of the business. I'm not sure how to take your name out of the comments, sorry.

Bluesky 1

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 8:56 pm
Would someone help me please? I don't even know what to google. I would if I knew. I've tried different wordings but nothing helped me. I'm so frustrated😣

wifeandmore

Post Tue, Jun 27 2017, 8:58 pm
Send me a message with the link. I'm not understanding but I'm computer savvy so hopefully can help
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics