Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
*Giveaway!* Help me, Mom2B: I'm not fat, I'm pregnant!

Yael

Post Sun, Jul 02 2017, 10:02 am
It may be worse than the morning sickness. You pull on a cute top, look in the mirror, and there's a whale staring back. Where's the cute baby bump? 
Turns out, you can rock that expectant Mama look -- you just need the know-how. 

Ready to send the whale back to the ocean? Let's get started with the basics: 

Rule #1: It's gotta fit YOU
It may be gorgeous, but if it's cut wrong for your new figure, it ain't gonna look it. Are you carrying high, low, out, or all over? Are you tall, short, petite, or plus? What colors bring out your glow? Not sure what looks good on you? Check out our detailed fit guide here: mom2bmaternity.com/fit-guide

Rule #2: Maternity is the Way to Go
Tempted to just go up a few sizes in regular clothing? Don't! You may have the bump room you need, but your shoulders aren't growing too! Make sure you're putting on clothing that fits in all the right places -- smaller where you're smaller, bigger where you're growing. 

Rule #3: It's What's Inside Under that Counts
A shell is a shell is a shell, right? Wrong! If your shell is too small, it can distort the drape of the outer garment, making it pull and cling in all the wrong places. Put those regular shells away , and bring out the glow!  

Still feeling beached?  We're here to help! 
Mom2B is now online and our fit team is too. We're available via chat, email, or phone, and we'll guide you to styles that fit YOUR figure. 
Check us out at mom2bmaternity.com
Online ease, in-store fit. 

Oh...the giveaway! What issues are you having with your maternity wardrobe? Comment below and we'll private message you with a 30% off coupon code. And...one lucky shopper will receive their entire purchase free! You gotta make the purchase between now and July 17th to be eligible, so get shopping now! 

Terms and conditions may apply. Offer subject to change. 
We retain the rights to use your comments in any of our marketing efforts. 

Sponsored Post

miami85

Post Sun, Jul 02 2017, 7:53 pm
Hard to find good skirts that cover knees and are decent prices. I end up wearing a lot of maxi skirts, but in my line of work, not so appropriate.

waterfall

Post Sun, Jul 02 2017, 9:28 pm
Have a hard time finding tips and dresses that fit well and don't make me look triple the size I am!

lucky14

Post Sun, Jul 02 2017, 10:19 pm
It's hard to find skirts. They're either pencil skirts, too clingy, or too short!

kerem

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 7:22 am
Somehow wearing maternity clothing makes me look much bigger than when wearing non-maternity.

dragoneye126

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 10:16 am
Hard to find tops that aren't low-cut!

Emily2846

Post Mon, Jul 03 2017, 10:42 am
in the non Jewish stores, maternity cloths are usually not tzniusdig and too clingy. in the Jewish stores they are so expensive. what I love about your website is that the prices are very decent, and the cloths are really pretty!
whats your shipping cost and returns policy?

mom2bmaternity

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 7:07 am
Miami85, lucky14, and dragoneye126, have you checked out our selection? If you're not happy with what you see, what would you like better?

Waterfall and kerem, that's where our fit guide comes in. Not every maternity piece will look good on YOU -- you've got to wear the styles that fit how you're carrying. Check out our fit guide here, and start looking awesome! http://mom2bmaternity.com/fit-guide

Emily2846, thank you! Our designs aren't just pretty and well-priced, they're also high quality and actually fit well! (Sounds too good to be true, I know!)
Shipping costs are calculated according to location and quantity. You'll find the total in your cart when you're ready to check out.
We're happy to take back any unworn purchases within 7 days. But, take advantage of our satellite fit team to ensure you'll love what you order! Feel free to email, chat, or call for personal shopping and fit advice.

lfab

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 12:52 pm
Emily2846 wrote:
in the non Jewish stores, maternity cloths are usually not tzniusdig and too clingy. in the Jewish stores they are so expensive. what I love about your website is that the prices are very decent, and the cloths are really pretty!
whats your shipping cost and returns policy?

I don't need maternity clothes right now but checked out the website anyway (good to file away for the future I"YH). How are these considered decent prices! To me $70+ dollars for a skirt is really expensive! I agree that it is very very difficult to find nice skirts that cover the knee, which is why I end up wearing the same 2-3 short skirts all pregnancy. Otherwise I just wear maxi skirts which usually have stretchy elastic waist so I can just buy a larger non-maternity size. I would love a frum company to make nice maternity skirts in the $30-$40 dollar range.

MommyM

Post Wed, Jul 05 2017, 3:06 pm
lfab wrote:
I don't need maternity clothes right now but checked out the website anyway (good to file away for the future I"YH). How are these considered decent prices! To me $70+ dollars for a skirt is really expensive! I agree that it is very very difficult to find nice skirts that cover the knee, which is why I end up wearing the same 2-3 short skirts all pregnancy. Otherwise I just wear maxi skirts which usually have stretchy elastic waist so I can just buy a larger non-maternity size. I would love a frum company to make nice maternity skirts in the $30-$40 dollar range.

I agree. Which is why by my pregnancy, I bought the only 2 skirts which I found for $44 in one store in boro park. I can't afford to pay $60+ for a skirt.

mom2bmaternity

Post Thu, Jul 06 2017, 4:38 pm
lfab and MommyM, I'm sorry you're dissapointed with our pricing.
We do try to keep our prices as competitive as possible, given the expenses involved in providing real quality. We pay particular attention to ensuring that our pieces will actually last (so you don't end up buying double and spending more than you would have to begin with!) and that they fit very well.

And hey, if it's still hard for you to swing it even though you know you're getting your money's worth, you can use the 30% off promo code you just earned! Smile
(lfab, it sounds like it'll expire before you'll be able to use it. But we do run sales pretty often. You can sign up on our site for our email newsletter to stay informed.)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics