Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
ISO cheapest place to buy produce in/near Lakewood

mamaleh

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 2:21 pm
We are looking to make our diet healthier and include more fruits and veggies but the cost can be staggering.

We used to shop in the 'farmer's market' in seagull square (it was usually significantly cheaper than the groceries) but it is now becoming a coop.

I also used to go to the one in Freehold mall (near Burlington) but haven't been there in a while.

Has anyone been there recently? Are the prices still good?

Can you recommend any place else?

Thanks!

bargainlover

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 2:50 pm
I like the one right before amazing saving on route 9, right before the gulf gas station across from shoe palace periwinkle etc. Also I do really well shopping the sales at aldi. They have unheard of cheap prices on theit weekly specials, for example 99 cents a lb for peaches and nectarines last week, 2.99 a watermelon, 1.49 blueberries. Check their specials online.

Cmon be nice

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 3:42 pm
bargainlover wrote:
I like the one right before amazing saving on route 9, right before the gulf gas station across from shoe palace periwinkle etc. Also I do really well shopping the sales at aldi. They have unheard of cheap prices on theit weekly specials, for example 99 cents a lb for peaches and nectarines last week, 2.99 a watermelon, 1.49 blueberries. Check their specials online.

Wheres Aldi?

mommy_r

Post Sun, Jul 09 2017, 6:15 pm
I'm also a big fan of the farmer's market on route 9 - golden farmer's market - if that's what the poster above was referring to....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains