Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Attention Monsey Moms
1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Jul 13 2017, 1:55 pm
DO NOT USE AMERICA LATINA TAXIS!!!

Yes their cars are the cleanest. Yes they come right away. Yes they have a lot of lady drivers.

But they are massering away playgroups, home-based businesses... Their male drivers have done disgusting things to women and girls.

DON'T USE THEM!

crust

Post Thu, Jul 13 2017, 4:07 pm
If I want to go from Evergreen to Chestnut Ridge, with a lady driver, what can they masser me for?

amother
Yellow

Post Fri, Jul 14 2017, 1:28 am
Yes, it is true. AL is a dangerous car service. There have been multiple happenings, including a rape, molestation, dirty videos shown to teenage boys, and a driver physical attacked a man this past week, as well.

I know this from my husband being a responder for a chesed organization. We hear everything that goes on the community.

imasoftov

Post Fri, Jul 14 2017, 2:57 am
Have the victims of these crimes reported them to the police?

Violet123

Post Fri, Jul 14 2017, 3:39 pm
Why isn't this more publicized?
If not for this thread my daughter and her friend were going to take a taxi from them to the mall yesterday.
How should people know not to use them?
Such terrible things happening and no public announcements?

amother
Seashell

Post Fri, Jul 14 2017, 3:48 pm
It is very publicized in my circles. My dd school even mentioned it during a speech by a school function. Ds cheder told the older boys about it and there are notices hanging in a few shuls.....

Violet123

Post Fri, Jul 14 2017, 3:58 pm
Ok.
I didn't know about it.

Thanx
Good shabbos

crust

Post Fri, Jul 14 2017, 4:14 pm
It's not that I didnt hear about it. I just haven't gotten down to the bottom/credibility of it. Would never let children go alone, but again. I'm wondering, what can a female driver potentially do to another female going from one public place to another?

amother
Wheat

Post Sat, Jul 15 2017, 9:12 pm
crust wrote:
It's not that I didnt hear about it. I just haven't gotten down to the bottom/credibility of it. Would never let children go alone, but again. I'm wondering, what can a female driver potentially do to another female going from one public place to another?

Let's say nothing. But why should you patronize a company with such horrible behaviors being tolerated (if not directly encouraged, in the case of Informing to the county of Rockland the whereabouts of private business & play groups.)

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Jul 15 2017, 9:18 pm
I was told that it's the frum car service maligning America Latina so that it increases business for themselves. Were any of these cases reported to the police? I take America Latina every day. If it's such an issue why isn't there publicity outside the Chasidish circles.

amother
Jade

Post Sat, Jul 15 2017, 9:40 pm
There's international taxi too. And mottys hardly has available cars so it didn't make sense that it should come from mottus

crust

Post Sat, Jul 15 2017, 9:46 pm
amother wrote:
Let's say nothing.

Why say nothing? I'm really curious. We're these stories true?

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:33 am
Yes, the stories ARE true, sadly. Again, I know because of my husband's involvement in community affairs. We hear all the stories of what goes on in community.

It's very hard to publicize this information other than by word of mouth, but I have seen very edited version in the local circulars. Obviously, names can't be printed because of potential defamation lawsuits, but the company was hinted at.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:48 am
amother wrote:
Yes, the stories ARE true, sadly. Again, I know because of my husband's involvement in community affairs. We hear all the stories of what goes on in community.

It's very hard to publicize this information other than by word of mouth, but I have seen very edited version in the local circulars. Obviously, names can't be printed because of potential defamation lawsuits, but the company was hinted at.

Is your husband or others he knows from his community work helping victims to file charges with the police?

amother
Yellow

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:27 am
Of course they push for the victims to file charges. The problem is that sometimes the victims WON'T because they don't want their name out there. But it is very bad for the community.

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:36 am
amother wrote:
DO NOT USE AMERICA LATINA TAXIS!!!

Yes their cars are the cleanest. Yes they come right away. Yes they have a lot of lady drivers.

But they are massering away playgroups, home-based businesses... Their male drivers have done disgusting things to women and girls.

DON'T USE THEM!

It is hard for me to believe this. A taxi business would be shooting themselves by reporting play groups and home based business to the authorities and abusing women and girls.

crust

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:45 am
amother wrote:
It is hard for me to believe this. A taxi business would be shooting themselves by reporting play groups and home based business to the authorities and abusing women and girls.

And the authorities know they are potentially abusing girls, and they are not being scrutinized for possible criminals? Scratching Head

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:46 am
amother wrote:

Not true if 90% of the drivers are illegal and they have some type of deal with the authorities... you don't need an USA driving license to drive around... a lot of their drivers came legally and extended their stay... if you speak Spanish, a driver ll be very happy to talk to you and you can get a lot out from him/her...

crust

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:50 am
Why is everyone who knows about the crimes, anon?
I would love to pm one of you. Or, can anyone pm me, please? Thanks

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 8:03 am
crust wrote:
Why is everyone who knows about the crimes, anon?
I would love to pm one of you. Or, can anyone pm me, please? Thanks

Read the beginning of my post...the local authorities are well know for corruption... it's not so hard to figure it out...
Page 1 of 5 1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries