Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Beware of baby nurses!!
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:47 pm
"Beware of baby nurses: mother in lkwd just came to dr shanik w 16 day old baby that baby not moving any joints dr shanik sent her straight to chop baby had 16 fractures!!!.. baby nurse from frum agency in lkwd was abusive to baby!!!!nurse coming back now from her day off and police surrounding port authority waiting for her"

cnc

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:50 pm
Was the mother totally out of it, that she didn't realize something was amiss until her kid had sixteen fractures?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:55 pm
OMG Refuah Shelaima to the poor baby: Crying
Do you have a news article?
I'm sure there's an investigation under way. Unfortunately there are babies who have serious illnesses where the bones break from almost nothing. Sad

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 6:55 pm
Omg I can't!! Such a horrible horrible story!

groovy1224

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:00 pm
Rolling Eyes Really? Beware of baby nurses? People die in car accidents every day, do you go screaming 'beware of cars!!'

No amount of warning is replacement for common sense and awareness. Before hiring a baby nurse, do your research and get references. While she is in your employ, you should still be vigilant and keep an eye on her and your baby.

MagentaYenta

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:03 pm
amother wrote:
"Beware of baby nurses: mother in lkwd just came to dr shanik w 16 day old baby that baby not moving any joints dr shanik sent her straight to chop baby had 16 fractures!!!.. baby nurse from frum agency in lkwd was abusive to baby!!!!nurse coming back now from her day off and police surrounding port authority waiting for her"

It all sounds pretty horrible. Where did you hear about this?

amother
Burgundy

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:27 pm
It's 100% true. I know a family member. It's Terrible and nurse made up some excuse and left suddenly at 5AM

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:32 pm
Um hate to be the one to say this but when will people stop hiring strangers from Jamaica or whichever country they're from to help them? Never leave help unattended but unfortunately with other children to take care of this has become the norm.

estibesty

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:44 pm
amother wrote:
It's 100% true. I know a family member. It's Terrible and nurse made up some excuse and left suddenly at 5AM
I heard she was come back from her day off and the police swarmed Lakewood port authority to nag her?

amother
Cobalt

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:54 pm
Something went very very wrong in this house.

However, maligning women from foreign countries, who have for the most part offered a very helpful service to inexperienced or otherwise overwhelmed mothers, is unfair, and unnecessary.

I wish for this baby, and this family a quick and full recovery.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:54 pm
How come it's not being reported in lkwd scoop?

happyone

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 7:57 pm
Bet this baby has an underlying diagnosis to have SIXTEEN fractures before mom is aware. Osteogenesis imperfecta should be checked before accusing anyone.

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 8:08 pm
happyone wrote:
Bet this baby has an underlying diagnosis to have SIXTEEN fractures before mom is aware. Osteogenesis imperfecta should be checked before accusing anyone.

Wouldnt the hospital rule that out?

estibesty

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 8:37 pm
amother wrote:
Wouldnt the hospital rule that out?
. The. Baby in chop I'm sure they ruled that out . This story is so sad

Seas

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 8:46 pm
I wouldn't trust a baby with any kind of job, let alone being a nurse. Only use adult nurses.

mddm

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 9:07 pm
happyone wrote:

Did you feel the same about all the 26 people arrested in Lakewood??

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 9:08 pm
This story is beyond sad! I do agree that there cud b cruel nurses but SEVENTEEn fractures is terrifying! I hope they arrest her. R
Nexr q is for Grey's anatomy fan-is Osteogenesis imperfecta the disaease that April and Jackson's baby had? If so, I can't imagine the pain these parents must be going thru if baby does indeed have this condition Sad

leopardspots

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 9:44 pm
Oh the poor baby 😰 This breaks my heart

yksraya

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 10:00 pm
Seas wrote:
I wouldn't trust a baby with any kind of job, let alone being a nurse. Only use adult nurses.

Had you posted this in the immediate reactions thread, it would've been funny. But here it's really insensitive. There is an actual wounded newborn involved...

May the baby have a refuah shleima soon and grow up healthy and strong.

I really feel for the family, what a scary situation! Poor baby!

singleagain

Post Sun, Jul 16 2017, 10:05 pm
amother wrote:
This story is beyond sad! I do agree that there cud b cruel nurses but SEVENTEEn fractures is terrifying! I hope they arrest her. R
Nexr q is for Grey's anatomy fan-is Osteogenesis imperfecta the disaease that April and Jackson's baby had? If so, I can't imagine the pain these parents must be going thru if baby does indeed have this condition Sad

yes, they had a baby with type two OI, which is also known as fatal bone diseases.

If you're interested in the episodes with that storyline it starts in season 11 "Risk"
Page 1 of 7   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next Recent Topics