Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Good quality bassinet stroller under $400

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 11:14 am
Hi
I am looking for a good quality stroller with a bassinet (not a car seat) that has a large basket and costs less than $400. Doesn't need to be fold easily, as I don't have a car and walk a lot.

Please recommend only if you've used the stroller or know somebody who has used it and is satisfied.

Any recommendations, pretty please? Very Happy

bsy

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 11:34 am
I have a cybex balios. The stroller is 399, though you might be able to get a small discount if you call a Jewish store. However, it does not include the bassinet. That has to be purchased separately. I bought the stroller when my baby was bigger already, so I didn't get the bassinet, but I'm very happy with the stroller.

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 11:38 am
I have the uppababy Cruz. It's around that price but not bassinet. It reclines flat so I use it anyway.
Huge basket!

amother
Indigo

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 12:40 pm
I bought an uppa baby Vista with the bassinet second hand for less than that price and am thrilled with it. If the idea of second hand makes u nauseous u can replace the fabrics very easily by calling the company. I replaced them and am thrilled with my purchase two years down the line. Also the company really stands behind it's products if anything ever breaks. Has a huge basket and bassinet and seat r great too. Wheels beautifully:)

amother
Bronze

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 1:21 pm
I have the uppababy vista. It's very expensive, but it's the best piece of baby equipment.
I'm using it now for my third baby. I use the bassinet a lot, the toddler seat, I have the rumble seat - so I never needed to buy a double stroller as this worked perfectly for me. I have the adapter for the graco car seat. Wheels amazing even on grass and sand, basket is huge. We fly with it all the time and the basket holds a car seat and more, making it a luggage cart Smile holding up well despite all the heavy use. Company is extremely easy to deal with.
P. S. I know people who have bought it from buy buy baby with a 20% off coupon (although officially uppababy is excluded) that is a siginificant discount on such an expensive item

amother
Wheat

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 1:56 pm
OP here. Thank you for the replies
This stroller will be for my 4th kid IYH
I have strollers for later on (6+ months) I just really want a bassinet stroller that will hold up nicely for the first 6 months. Definitely don't want to spend more than $400 (never have spent so much on a stroller) so uppababy is out of the question.
I live in Israel. No one is selling a used uppababy in good quality for $400

Any more suggestions please?

ramateshkolmom

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 3:01 pm
If you are in Israel, I recommend the city mini GT and get the bassinet insert. Its about $400. I have not tried anything besides this but I am very very happy with it.

myname1

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 3:01 pm
http://www.yad2.co.il/Yad2/Yad.....ababy

Bassinets tend to be in particularly good condition since they don't get too much use, so used might be worth a shot.

Iymnok

Post Mon, Jul 17 2017, 3:08 pm
You don't have a friend to borrow from? Since a bassinet can only be used for 3-6 months, many people have them in storage. Maybe someone you know has one for a stroller you already own.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics