Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Catering/Bakery-advice needed

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 3:01 pm
I love to bake, and where I live, there are no American-style baked good for sale.

Any of the selling I have done up until now has been from my home, to very small groups of people.

I am thinking of opening up a business, initially starting off just working as a private company for parties, brissim, and other events. Later on, if things go well, branch out to a full time bakery.

I have a bunch of questions about the actual setting up and running of such a business, and would love to hear from anyone who has experience.

I will setup an email account for communication. Meanwhile any caterers, bakers or owners on here?

*Anon because I have told everyone and his brother about my idea, and I dont want to out my screen name.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 4:32 pm
Where are you located? I can put you in contact with someone who successfully runs a bakery in the Jerusalem area. Started from scratch less than ten years ago.

amother
Saddlebrown

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 8:37 pm
Op here:
Pls msg me at tortaskosher@gmail.com

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics