Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Full length children's movies

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 3:24 pm
I let my kids watch vids on youtube every so often but with all the ads it has become a bit of a problem. Are there any sites that have good clean kids shows without popups/ads on the sides of the page? My son saw some unpleasant ads today which I'm really upset about :-(

amother
Chocolate

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 3:27 pm
There is YouTube kids now which I switched to for my kids because of some inappropriate ads that popped up on regular YouTube.

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 3:34 pm
amother wrote:
There is YouTube kids now which I switched to for my kids because of some inappropriate ads that popped up on regular YouTube.

Can I access that on a computer or only as an app?

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 3:36 pm
We have a streaming Netflix account with kid filters very inexpensive per month.

oliveoil

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 4:52 pm
You can also get a simple ad block extension in your browser (free) which gets rid of the ads entirely.

amother
Taupe

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 5:05 pm
amother wrote:
We have a streaming Netflix account with kid filters very inexpensive per month.

This. And there are no ads.

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 5:06 pm
oliveoil wrote:
You can also get a simple ad block extension in your browser (free) which gets rid of the ads entirely.

I think OP was referring to the commerical advertisements at intervals throughout the movie.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Jul 20 2017, 5:16 am
amother wrote:
I think OP was referring to the commerical advertisements at intervals throughout the movie.

yes, correct.

water_bear88

Post Thu, Jul 20 2017, 7:22 am
amother wrote:

It gets rid of them, too. I always have it up on one particular device on which I let my kids watch kids videos since the kids' version of Youtube isn't available globally yet.

mame1

Post Thu, Jul 20 2017, 7:27 am
You can download something called "AdBlock" which will prevent advertisements from showing up on your browser. You can look into it here: https://getadblock.com/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers