Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Need ideas to find people to practice on

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 11:23 pm
I just finished the most basic training in health kinesiology. I would like to gain experience before continuing on with the training. Google did not give me any practitioners to intern with, so I have to build up a client base on my own.

Any ideas? I don't want to advertise that I do HK, because I have a very elementary training, and I don't think that it is a fair representation of the practice.

I know kinesiology is very controversial, and you are welcome to bring up your concerns, but I have done my research, and came to the conclusion that this is okay.

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 11:30 pm
amother wrote:
Google did not give me any practitioners to intern with, so I have to build up a client base on my own.

What does this mean? If you can't find a single kniesiologist in your area via Google, the place where you trained must be able to direct you to someone.

amother
Mauve

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 11:31 pm
amother wrote:
What does this mean? If you can't find a single kniesiologist in your area via Google, the place where you trained must be able to direct you to someone.

I contacted them. I'm waiting for a response. Really just want other ideas.

amother
Red

Post Wed, Jul 19 2017, 11:41 pm
amother wrote:

**a kinesiologist IS NOT a Heath kinesiology practitioner.

penguin

Post Thu, Jul 20 2017, 2:28 am
It might help to be more specific about your location or if you are willing to travel. (One assumes clients won't travel far to see you in order for you to practice on them.)

But kol hakovod for learning something new and wanting to help people.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries