Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
No fail flabby belly exercise.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Jul 23 2017, 10:44 am
I would love to hear tried and true pp flabby belly exercises. I hate this extra belly kh after a few births close together.

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Jul 23 2017, 10:52 am
First check if you have diastasis recti. If you do, avoid crunches sit-ups push-ups and planks.

Get a lot of cardio any way you can. Do strengthening exercises with weights; you will have to tighten your core muscles to lift properly, which is good.
Do ab-targeted workouts, many can be found on YouTube. My favorites are blogilates, fitness blender, Jessica smith, body fit by Amy, and Jillian Michaels' kickboxing fast fix abs (that one is not ok YouTube).

jj1236

Post Sun, Jul 23 2017, 1:20 pm
I also love Blogilates! She's my favorite and I've been doing her workout for years and you actually feel so sore after. Some of her videos or super hard and some or more doable but she makes them all fun. She has a calendar but if you want to focus on abs then just do her ab videos she literally has hundreds.

allthingsblue

Post Sun, Jul 23 2017, 1:23 pm
jj1236 wrote:
I also love Blogilates! She's my favorite and I've been doing her workout for years and you actually feel so sore after. Some of her videos or super hard and some or more doable but she makes them all fun. She has a calendar but if you want to focus on abs then just do her ab videos she literally has hundreds.

She's also really cheery and funny and cute, with adorable style. (Totally different than the ever practical, tough as nails Jillian Michaels). I love listening to her jokes and commentary. It's not for everyone, but it keeps things interesting in my opinion! She's so genuine (it seems).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise