Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Ever heared of this segulah?
1  2  Next

macadamia

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 7:22 am
I wo

crust

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 7:55 am
Yes. This segula Is very helpful for people who don't use more than 5% of their brain. It tickles thier curiosity and makes them use it. LOL

imasoftov

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 9:03 am
Try this, it's an amulet to extend battery life. Should help prevent getting cut off mid-post.

simcha4

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 10:28 am
what seguloh? I don't see anything written?

ty

perhaps I'm not worthy Wink enough to see the seguloh through the blankness.

zaq

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 12:26 pm
simcha4 wrote:
what seguloh? I don't see anything written?

ty

perhaps I'm not worthy Wink enough to see the seguloh through the blankness.

Or maybe the emperor really is walking around in the altogether.

simcha4

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 1:27 pm
zaq wrote:
Or maybe the emperor really is walking around in the altogether.

I didn't get it. kindly enlighten Very Happy ty

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 1:30 pm
Maybe OP was trying to edit?

zaq

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 2:02 pm
simcha4 wrote:
I didn't get it. kindly enlighten Very Happy ty

Enlightenment, like good muscle tone, cannot be bestowed by another; it can be achieved only through personal effort.

MagentaYenta

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 2:38 pm
imasoftov wrote:
Try this, it's an amulet to extend battery life. Should help prevent getting cut off mid-post.

I'm a member of the Apple tribe. We chant Steve Jobs 18 times while having no contact with the touch pad.

penguin

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 2:54 pm
Not to be ad hominem, but can OP be ?כשמה כן היא

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 4:43 pm
May I suggest we err on the side of caution till we know for sure that OP wants to play?

simcha4

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 4:53 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
May I suggest we err on the side of caution till we know for sure that OP wants to play?

Thanks "PinkFridge."
I was just about to post that perhaps we take a break with our humor. I wouldn't want to hurt OP's feelings.
I know that we weren't being outright nasty, but ... one never knows...

zaq

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 9:05 pm
Op never came back. I'm guessing she tried to delete her post, discovered she had to put some text in the box, and didn't know to post "deleted".

macadamia

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 10:31 pm
Sorry ladies! I need to fix. You're all so cute, at least ya'll had fun. I didn't have a chance to touch imamother all day between work and home then went to return stuff at Burlington . Line had 12-15 people. Any one knows exactly the segula to put hand where the rain water meets the regular water in the ladies mikva?

babysmum

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 10:40 pm
That is a very interesting segula. Never heard of it. would love to know the details.

macadamia

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 10:48 pm
A friend told me but I'd like know exact details. She told me years ago. Do we do it at tvila #3 #6 #9? And how ? What?

crust

Post Mon, Jul 24 2017, 11:07 pm
macadamia wrote:
A friend told me but I'd like know exact details. She told me years ago. Do we do it at tvila #3 #6 #9? And how ? What?

Is it toivling directly in the bor?
This is very intresting. What is this a segula for?

simcha4

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 3:48 am
macadamia wrote:
Sorry ladies! I need to fix. You're all so cute, at least ya'll had fun. I didn't have a chance to touch imamother all day between work and home then went to return stuff at Burlington . Line had 12-15 people. Any one knows exactly the segula to put hand where the rain water meets the regular water in the ladies mikva?

sounds very interesting. what is it a segulah for?

and I always thought that the mikvah water is not regular water but needs to be from rain water. That's what a relative of mine told me whose job is to check the womens' mikvos in Israel that everything is k'halacha.

zaq

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 6:08 am
simcha4 wrote:
sounds very interesting. what is it a segulah for?

and I always thought that the mikvah water is not regular water but needs to be from rain water. That's what a relative of mine told me whose job is to check the womens' mikvos in Israel that everything is k'halacha.

It's impossible to collect enough clean rainwater for all those mikvahs esp when you consider the pools have to be regularly cleaned, drained and refilled. And what to do in a drought? So the rainwater is collected in a central cistern with pipes connecting it to the pools. The pool water is contiguous with the cistern water and this is considered as if the pool water is also cistern water. When time to drain pool, connecting pipe is plugged, pool drained, cleaned, refilled, pipe unplugged and back in business.

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 25 2017, 6:29 am
what is this a segulah for?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics