Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pediatric dentist in lakewood area (self pay)

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 11:37 am
Any reccomendations please?

giselle

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 1:33 pm
We're thrilled with Kids Dental Care - Dr. Jay.

My kids actually look forward to going to the dentist.

mamaleh

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 2:43 pm
Although we do currently have dental insurance, I would continue to use our dentist even if we didn't. Jackson Pediatric Dental (near NPGS in Jackson). Dr Jackie and her staff are really great!

INSPIREME

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 2:45 pm
We're thrilled with Kids Dental Kare in Howell - Dr. Jay.

anonymrs

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 3:35 pm
We're so happy with Dr. Semah at Brick pediatric dentistry. We have dental insurance but he doesn't take ours and we go there anyway bec he's so amazing. My 4 yr old daughter had 2 cavities filled without getting numb and she was totally fine and happy, walked out asking if we can go to the dentist again.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 9:04 pm
mamaleh wrote:
Although we do currently have dental insurance, I would continue to use our dentist even if we didn't. Jackson Pediatric Dental (near NPGS in Jackson). Dr Jackie and her staff are really great!

How long have you been using them? Would they be good for a 3 year old?

rise above

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 9:08 pm
Another vote for Dr. Jay

L K

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 9:16 pm
Dr Semah in brick. Kids love going there, staff and drs are great and avoid doing unnecessary work.

amother
Amethyst

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 9:33 pm
Another vote for Dr. Semah. We've been to 3 practices prior, and we are totally hooked. Office is prompt, work is great and the kids love him.

mamaleh

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 11:15 pm
amother wrote:
How long have you been using them? Would they be good for a 3 year old?

We've been there about a year or so. My youngest is 6, but they seem to be ready for all ages. Very calm and understanding staff.

I saw them deal with a child who obviously had some 'issues' (I hate to use that word but I have no clue what the diagnosis was, my guess is somewhere on the autism spectrum, but it's just a guess) and I was amazed at how calm they were and how well they followed his lead without letting the situation get out of hand. And, when I complimented them on it (after the other family had left), they didn't think it was anything special, they were just 'treating their patient'. I was really impressed!

amother
Turquoise

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 11:51 pm
Another vote for Dr. Jay!

Excellent and child friendly

amother
Peach

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 4:12 pm
For those who reccomended dr. Semah, is the other dentist also good for the cleaning? She has more available appts.

L K

Post Mon, Aug 07 2017, 5:58 pm
amother wrote:
For those who reccomended dr. Semah, is the other dentist also good for the cleaning? She has more available appts.

Dr Dawn is good, and not only for cleanings. We have her do our kids' regular dental work unless office chooses to book dr Sey specifically for a particular procedure that they feel he has more expertise, and she doesn't specialize in.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics