Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
P/t computer job from home evenings or sales evening

amother
Green

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 7:00 pm
What would earn more: to do some part time job from home like phones computers or sales from home while not investing a lot. In Williamsburg. Need extra income. I work during day outside

amother
Azure

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 7:46 pm
if you are very good at sales, it would almost always do better than whatever a 'computer' job is.

Redbird

Post Wed, Jul 26 2017, 7:50 pm
Maybe becoming a closed captioner is an option. I don't know much about it but it looks legit. http://wahadventures.com/close.....jobs/

amother
Green

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 8:04 am
Closed captioning sounds interesting. I'm making up a resume. Here's the rest of the story: Im on the same day job many years bli ain hora. I have "some ambitions" like state that I will help one of my kids after his/her engagement and wedding so I need to start having more income to see if I can offer this $$$$ for the one who needs. One of my chidren gave me a long speach about emuna when they heard im looking to work at night. He/she looks at it like a big lack of emuna on my part....what's your.opinion?.?! Husband was just speeshless. He works too. He said today he doesnt want to go to a gmach if and when we promise that $$$$ help but we have some financial issues cc debt low cresit score etc Im quite a spender specially car service and gifts. If I sit at my desk at night I'm again imobile and I'm already doing this 9-5 with my cardiologist wanting me to lose weight. Sales of some trinket or home item would be less steady in the begining so I guess both until sales pick up. What do you think of both ? I dont want to have a big inventory stocked up here, just a little at a time. My profit will be less until I see some influx of customers.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics