Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
ENS Getaways Poconos

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 6:02 pm
Has anyone here been? Can you tell me what type of crowd goes? Thanks!

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 7:06 pm
I would stay away from them. We were in the Poconos not far from there and my husband wanted to Daven with their Minyan. They refused in a very nasty way.

asmileaday

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 7:16 pm
Amother burgundy I don't know who ENS is but why would that be a reason to stay away from them? (I'm not op)

asmileaday

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 7:18 pm
When heimishe people organize events with all the jewish amenities I.e. shul, minyan, sefer torah etc... it's not so nice to rent somewhere nearby (prob for a lot cheaper) and expect them to let you use their amenities.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jul 27 2017, 7:44 pm
asmileaday wrote:
When heimishe people organize events with all the jewish amenities I.e. shul, minyan, sefer torah etc... it's not so nice to rent somewhere nearby (prob for a lot cheaper) and expect them to let you use their amenities.

Totally agree.
To answer the OPs question. We went a few years ago and it was a heimeshe crowd with a few litvishe and one modern family. We're Lakewood type and we were in the minority but we had enough people to shmooze with and we went for a couples getaway so the crowd wasn't a priority. The hotel is really nice. There's tons of amazing food but when we went it was $750 for a Shabbos seems like prices have gone up a lot

amother
Natural

Post Fri, Jul 28 2017, 10:37 am
I don't think it's rude of them at all! They spend a fortune of money, effort, and time to put together the correct kosher and frum requirements and can't have everyone in the area piggy back off their efforts for free. Otherwise they would have no program!

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 28 2017, 11:01 am
No program will allow people that are not with them to daven with their minyan. People pay this money for a reason. It's rude of you to expect them to allow it, it's not rude of them to not allow it.

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jul 28 2017, 12:19 pm
Would highly recommend! My parents had a wonderful stay there and enjoyed the diverse company

amother
Tangerine

Post Sat, Aug 12 2017, 10:21 pm
Anyone have a contact number? Or its only does by email? I would love to speak to someone as I want a bit less time versus the packages the website is offering

kb

Post Sat, Aug 12 2017, 11:50 pm
ENS Getaways

732-267-1943
732-905-1770

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Aug 14 2017, 10:43 am
kb wrote:
ENS Getaways

732-267-1943
732-905-1770