Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Framing Puzzles

artsy

Post Mon, Jul 31 2017, 11:58 am
Please could someone give me more specifics about best and most economical way to display them on walls?
When you use clear contact paper do you put on each side until it " seals" and then cut around edges? How do you hang them on the walls?

If you put glue over them, then how do you display them on the walls?

Thanks!

shanie5

Post Mon, Jul 31 2017, 11:36 pm
mod podge. it dries clear. there are also puzzle glues that dry clear.
Then buy a frame and put them in the frame.

joystock

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 8:42 am
Here's how I do it: Elmer's makes poster boards that come in white or black. You can get them in marshals or Walmart. I put one (or any hard board or oaktag) on top of completed puzzle and then I flip it so the whole puzzle is upside down. Then I use a paint brush to "mod podge" the whole back of the puzzle. (you can purchase mod podge in marshals or Walmart also. I use matte, but it also comes in glossy if u prefer that). Then I place an Elmer's poster board carefully on top and put heavy books on top of that so it adheres well. Leave for2-3 hours. Then flip over and mod podge the front of the puzzle. It dries clear. I don't use any frame at all. Once dry, it can be easily nailed into the wall. Good luck!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics