Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
School near nof ayalon

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 1:30 pm
We are beginning our aliyah process and are interested in Nof Ayalon as a community. I read on the NBN site that many residents there send their kids to nearby Shalhevet elementary school. Is this accurate information? When searching online, I only find information on the high school. Also, can anyone tell me a little bit about the school if they do indeed have a lower school?

chanchy123

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 2:51 pm
My In laws live there. There is an elementary school first through sixth grade. I think the school is called Shalhevet. there may be separate boys and girls schools.
The school gets many kids from nearby moshavim. My nieces go there.

quiverfull

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 2:56 pm
Thanks. Do you know anything about the school in terms of hashkafa and level of education?

chanchy123

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 2:59 pm
I'm not so certain. My SIL is very specific in her derech so it's sort of hard to judge. I do know that some parents send boys to a Talmud Torah in Yesodot which is more Charedi.

heidi

Post Tue, Aug 01 2017, 3:21 pm
There are separate boys and girls elementary schools in Nof Ayalon with a very good reputation. There is also a boy's talmud torah in the style where they learn every single day (is it Zilberman? I have after fast brain) which is more right wing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions