Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Teachers' Room
School start dates for September 2017 in BP
1  2  Next

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 11:19 am
Start dates
Bnos zion
Pre school orientation 9/6 & Start 9/7
Elementary 9/6

Satmar 54
Pre school 9/6 orientation
Elementary 9/6

Bais Brocho call end of week

Masores
Pre 9/7?
Elementary 9/7?

Bais yakov
Preschool 9/?
Elementary 9/6 half day & 9/7 full day

Bais Tzipporah
Preschool 9/6 half day
Elementary 9/6

Tomer devora
9/6 or 9/7 not sure

Ger girls
Preschool unknown
Elementary unknown

Start dates
Bnos zion
Elementary 9/6

Satmar 54
Elementary 9/6

Masores
Pre 9/7?
Elementary 9/7?

Bais yakov
Preschool 9/?

Bais Tzipporah
Preschool 9/6 half day
Elementary 9/6

Tomer devora
9/6 or 9/7 not sure

Ger girls
Preschool unknown
Elementary unknown

Bais Sura
9/7

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 11:39 am
amother wrote:
Start dates
Bnos zion
Elementary 9/6

Satmar 54
Elementary 9/6

Masores
Pre 9/7?
Elementary 9/7?

Bais yakov
Preschool 9/?

Bais Tzipporah
Preschool 9/6 half day
Elementary 9/6

Tomer devora
9/6 or 9/7 not sure

Ger girls
Preschool unknown
Elementary unknown

Start dates
Bnos zion
Elementary 9/6

Satmar 54
Elementary 9/6

Masores
Pre 9/7?
Elementary 9/7?

Bais yakov
Preschool 9/?

Bais Tzipporah
Preschool 9/6 half day
Elementary 9/6

Tomer devora
9/6 or 9/7 not sure

Ger girls
Preschool unknown
Elementary unknown

Bais Sura
9/7

Just curious where you got these info, and why you are posting here. Also which schools you listed and which not, and why. There are more schools in BP than this

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 11:40 am
Off the top of my head, you failed to mention rachmistrivka, belz, bobov 45, nesivos, viznitz. I am sure there are more

ra_mom

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 12:57 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
Just curious where you got these info, and why you are posting here. Also which schools you listed and which not, and why. There are more schools in BP than this

Same question here. What's this all about OP?

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 2:54 pm
Rosemarie wrote:
Off the top of my head, you failed to mention rachmistrivka, belz, bobov 45, nesivos, viznitz. I am sure there are more

Lol. Klauzenberg, bnos chaya, gan yisroel, vien, the other satmar
Whats this all about? Rolling Eyes

Rosemarie

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 3:00 pm
amother wrote:
Lol. Klauzenberg, bnos chaya, gan yisroel, vien, the other satmar
Whats this all about? Rolling Eyes

Of course. Was distracted with my kids, and just wrote a few that popped out at me as missing. But of course, all these others too. Really weird thread

Iymnok

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 3:03 pm
Never even been to BP. But I'm wondering, wouldn't a mom know when her kid's school starts? Does anyone care THAT much if the next school starts a few days earlier or later?

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 3:42 pm
Okay it's not like I'm bored.
Basically I am ahead of a school and I have to find out which days everyone else is starting so like that I know when to start my school so therefore I called the school that I know their numbers on the top of my head and then I just compared it and then I figure it out when I want to start.
you get it?
good!
I anyways had to write it down, so I figured I'll just copy and paste it and post it on ima mother in case anyone really wants to know.

out-of-towner

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 3:43 pm
No idea of OPs purpose, but my ADds school starts on Sept 11 (preschool) and I'm really annoyed that it is so late!

amother
Blue

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 3:58 pm
All I can think about is WHAT IN THE HIGH HOLY HEAVENS will my kids do until school starts! ! I believe BY daycamp ends on the 22!

yogabird

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 4:37 pm
September 5 or 6

cnc

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 5:31 pm
My schools begin on Sep 5, Sep 6 and Sep 11.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 5:36 pm
amother wrote:
Okay it's not like I'm bored.
Basically I am ahead of a school and I have to find out which days everyone else is starting so like that I know when to start my school so therefore I called the school that I know their numbers on the top of my head and then I just compared it and then I figure it out when I want to start.
you get it?
good!
I anyways had to write it down, so I figured I'll just copy and paste it and post it on ima mother in case anyone really wants to know.

Thank you, I'm actually waiting very impatiently to know.
I work full time and it's very hard when the kids start late, please for the sake of us mothers that work so so hard (with no vacation at all) to pay tuition please start asap!

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 9:08 pm
amother wrote:
Thank you, I'm actually waiting very impatiently to know.
I work full time and it's very hard when the kids start late, please for the sake of us mothers that work so so hard (with no vacation at all) to pay tuition please start asap!

I don't know who works harder you or me but I do work 12 months in a row and no vacation in between at all. Don't forget when it's between school and summer I am preparing for day camp and when it's between summer and school I am preparing for school so I have no vacation.
please keep your kids at home for a few more days thank you
And don't forget schools are always a few months behind in payment with everyone ''paying'' tuition on time.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 9:16 pm
amother wrote:
I don't know who works harder you or me but I do work 12 months in a row and no vacation in between at all. Don't forget when it's between school and summer I am preparing for day camp and when it's between summer and school I am preparing for school so I have no vacation.
And don't forget schools are always a few months behind in payment with everyone ''paying'' tuition on time.

OK,,,,,,! I am sorry I definitely didn't mean to get too personal and I won't go to the whole topic of that teachers have off when their kids have off Eg erev yom kippur, erev pesach, Tisha beav and chol hamoed, it's irrelevant.....
Anyway good luck to you and thanks for doing an excellent job in partnering with us to educate our kids!!

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 9:29 pm
amother wrote:

I understand that you work very hard and work all year round, and I do hope you get to take a vacation here and there. But how is that different from all the working mothers who work year round too? For every 1 teacher who works year round, there are approx between 10-20 mothers working full time and just as hard. Why does concern for the 1 teacher (or administrator) carry more weight than the concern for many mothers?

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 9:33 pm
amother wrote:
I understand that you work very hard and work all year round, and I do hope you get to take a vacation here and there. But how is that different from all the working mothers who work year round too? For every 1 teacher who works year round, there are approx between 10-20 mothers working full time and just as hard. Why does concern for the 1 teacher (or administrator) carry more weight than the concern for many mothers?

Thank you for this, and besides I dont understand the point of her post, she says she is working till they start school anyway. So what is the difference?
All I am saying is that have some mercy and start school asap, not that my comment will make any difference whatsoever... Was just like saying...
Bc as I said I am working and when there is no school it's just endless phonecalls begging for play dates or paying babysitters...

amother
Silver

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 9:35 pm
amother wrote:

I hear you but I do work till erev pesach and erev sukkos. No vacation whatsoever beside erev yom tov and yom tov. Erev shabbos I work till every kid is off the bus.

Yes I am the women on the other end of the line.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 9:37 pm
amother wrote:
I hear you but I do work till erev pesach and erev sukkos. No vacation whatsoever beside erev yom tov and yom tov. Erev shabbos I work till every kid is off the bus.

?

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Aug 08 2017, 9:42 pm
amother wrote:

And so are the majority of working women. Its all part of normal work criteria and your job is no different than most jobs out there.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics