Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Fraylich vs. The School Spot uniforms
1  2  Next

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 12:58 pm
Is the quality and pricing the same?

amother
Red

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 2:40 pm
I go to gold label. I found gold label sizing running much more true to sz. I actually compared a 7 from fraylich to a 7 from gold label. Also gold label sizes come in various lengths. For exp every sz they have 4 lengths xs= extra short S= short r= regular and l=long.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 2:53 pm
I never heard of them. Where are they located?

lkwdmommy

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 3:00 pm
Lakewood

simcha2

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 3:09 pm
lkwdmommy wrote:
Lakewood

Not op, but do you have contact info? Address, phone? Can't find them on line.

Thanks

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 3:13 pm
Where in lakewood? I have not seen them advertise.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 3:35 pm
amother wrote:
I go to gold label. I found gold label sizing running much more true to sz. I actually compared a 7 from fraylich to a 7 from gold label. Also gold label sizes come in various lengths. For exp every sz they have 4 lengths xs= extra short S= short r= regular and l=long.

there's fraylich in boro park, too. fraylich sells skirts in various lengths just like you described.

cnc

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 4:12 pm
amother wrote:

Fraylich's also sell different lengths and so does every uniform store that I know of.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 4:39 pm
I Just want to know what my options are I thought these are the only two uniform stores in lakewood.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 4:48 pm
When I was in highschool in two stores sold my school uniform one skirt was very thin and delicate I wore that one in the summer. School sweaters also had one company fadimg and the other stayed looking new.

esther36

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 8:24 pm
I was very happy with school spot jumpers. I never tried the shirts though. I think her sizing runs bigger than Fraylich. She's located in Sterling place.

amother
Teal

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 9:17 pm
amother wrote:
there's fraylich in boro park, too. fraylich sells skirts in various lengths just like you described.

Fraylichs jumpers come only in one standard length. Gold label has various lengths for jumpers.

cnc

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 9:20 pm
amother wrote:
Fraylichs jumpers come only in one standard length. Gold label has various lengths for jumpers.

In pretty sure, I tried on multiple lengths in Fraylich's in the jumpers. (IIRC they're labeled A, B, C ).

yogabird

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 11:30 pm
I just bought my daughter jumpers in fraylichs and they did not come in different lengths. I specifically asked about this.

siyata dishmaya

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 11:32 pm
im thinking we should be keeping our negative thoughts about jewish businesses to our selves unless we are certain all the laws of toeles apply.

ra_mom

Post Thu, Aug 10 2017, 11:34 pm
It might depend on the specific school uniform you were shopping for. Tongue Out

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 12:18 am
ra_mom wrote:
It might depend on the specific school uniform you were shopping for. Tongue Out

Standard navy uniform jumper.

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 12:23 am
siyata dishmaya wrote:
im thinking we should be keeping our negative thoughts about jewish businesses to our selves unless we are certain all the laws of toeles apply.

I dont think its considered negative for those that dont need very specific lengths. Otoh I think its definitely a toeles for those that do. For example the very chubby short first grader, or the very skinny tall fourth grader that cant wear a skirt because they fall right off.
Just saying because I wish I knew of the options available when I shopped for my dd.

Pinky

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 10:28 am
I shopped uniform at fralichs in lakewood, had great experience, nice big store, very organized , lots of girls to help out

Chayalle

Post Fri, Aug 11 2017, 11:12 am
I've bought high school uniforms for my girls in Freylichs (for elementary school, BF has their own company), though I'll admit I went there for the convenience (I have no idea where the other store is). That being said, they've been super nice and helpful, and we've been happy with our purchases.

For high school, the skirts come in various lengths and widths, very accommodating. With all that, they did not carry my very petite DD's skirt size when she entered 9th grade - they said they never had someone need that length and width for high school before, and the elementary school skirts are only available in shorter lengths - the high school girls wear them longer. But not to worry, they custom made them for her at no extra charge, all with their trademark friendly service.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics