Home

Smartphone Macht Frei?
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions

Report offensive ad

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


imasoftov









  


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 6:20 pm
Some more images I've found comparing technology to the Holocaust or Amalek.



Picture resized
Back to top

zaq









  


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 6:43 pm
You know what's the problem with these people? No sense of proportion. Everything is the greatest disaster since the Flood, the most dangerous threat to Jewish survival since the Pharaohs, an atomic bomb aimed at the heart of Am Yisrael. And that's just the eruv that they don't like.
Back to top

amother




Lemon


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 7:22 pm
Deleted
Back to top

amother




Lemon


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 7:25 pm
crust wrote:
Were they? Haven't heard of that. Please share what you know if you don't mind.


Rav Wosner from London
Back to top

crust









  


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 8:37 pm
amother wrote:
Rav Wosner from London


Thanks
Back to top

amother




Forestgreen


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 8:40 pm
How do they get the images and make the flyers without internet?
Back to top

zaq









  


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 8:49 pm
amother wrote:
How do they get the images and make the flyers without internet?


Mistameh they are created by young women who took an approved graphic design course in a frum setting and have Internet that they use only for work and only with multiple filters.
Back to top

amother




Forestgreen


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 8:54 pm
zaq wrote:
Mistameh they are created by young women who took an approved graphic design course in a frum setting and have Internet that they use only for work and only with multiple filters.

So these men are talking to young women to design flyers for them? That does not seem appropriate.
Back to top

shirachadasha









  


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 8:58 pm
amother wrote:
I also agree that it's very nasty and appalling - and at the expense of the the Jews who suffered in the Holocaust.

But, I must say the metaphor of the words is brilliant!!

Again, I'm just referring to the words as brilliant, not the picture as a whole.


Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?
Back to top

amother




Lemon


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:05 pm
They have men that do it with computers and internet .
Back to top

MagentaYenta









  


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:10 pm
amother wrote:
They have men that do it with computers and internet .


So they are not forbidden the internet, only cell phones?
Back to top

amother




Lemon


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:16 pm
MagentaYenta wrote:
So they are not forbidden the internet, only cell phones?

No they are not allowed to have internet but this is kli koddish mamash Rolling Laughter
Back to top

MagentaYenta









  


Post  Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:20 pm
amother wrote:
No they are not allowed to have internet but this is kli koddish mamash Rolling Laughter

Ok, well then the irony is blinding. (FWIW I'm pretty far removed from such a culture.)
Back to top

imasoftov









  


Post  Mon, Aug 14 2017, 3:37 am
MagentaYenta wrote:
So they are not forbidden the internet, only cell phones?

Some years back there was a rabbi who, after being photographed with a smartphone said he had a heter for it from a gadol.
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia


Post  Mon, Aug 14 2017, 3:52 am
amother wrote:
What a pity then that he is using his BRILLIANCE for such purposes.


true!
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia


Post  Mon, Aug 14 2017, 3:56 am
shirachadasha wrote:
Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?


which play, Mrs. Washington? The Shira Chadasha choir?

Brilliant!
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia


Post  Mon, Aug 14 2017, 4:00 am
imasoftov wrote:
Some more images I've found comparing technology to the Holocaust or Amalek.



Picture resized


where do you people find these images???

I'm curious. The neighborhood in which I live don't have these fliers/mags. with these despicable images floating about.
Never seen 'em.

But then, Baruch Hashem, I don't live in the neighborhood of these "sikrikim"
Back to top

amother




Fuchsia


Post  Mon, Aug 14 2017, 4:10 am
amother wrote:
So these men are talking to young women to design flyers for them? That does not seem appropriate.


could be their wives. then I'm really glad they're actually talking to their wives. Smile

If you think the wives of these extremists all agree and r happy with their husbands' deeds, then you've got it wrong. Some of the wives really suffer from this. Shunned by the community. Forced against their will to go along with their husbands warped beliefs and deeds.
Back to top

imasoftov









  


Post  Mon, Aug 14 2017, 4:32 am
amother wrote:
where do you people find these images???

I'm curious. The neighborhood in which I live don't have these fliers/mags. with these despicable images floating about.
Never seen 'em.

But then, Baruch Hashem, I don't live in the neighborhood of these "sikrikim"

I found them online ...
Back to top

zaq









  


Post  Mon, Aug 14 2017, 6:06 am
Actually it's possible to do graphic design offline. One subscribes to a service and gets images on CD. Of course now that CDs are going the way of the dinosaur (is one allowed to mention dinosaurs here?) that's becoming more difficult. Perhaps one calls up one's "frei" siblings or inlaws and asks them to subscribe and download all the images to a flash drive.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 3 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions

Similar Topics Replies Last Post
Best smartphone 4 Sun, Sep 27 2015, 7:32 am View last post
unlock smartphone 0 Sun, Jan 19 2014, 10:54 am View last post
Smartphone question 9 Wed, Mar 29 2017, 9:10 pm View last post
Cheap smartphone
by amother
2 Thu, Oct 03 2013, 1:22 pm View last post
Smartphone recommendation
by SS6099
5 Sun, Mar 16 2014, 6:51 am View last post

Jump to:  

Report offensive ad