Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Best moving company in north jersey? Local move

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 6:36 am
What is the most reliable, easy to work with, doesnt break your thinfs moving company in north jersey? Moving 25 minutes away from a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom.

TIA!

sheaz

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 8:10 am
Schulgasser movers- had a great experience with them!

momtra

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 8:10 pm
Agree- great experience with schulgasser- twice.

Maya

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 8:24 pm
Same as above.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 9:27 pm
are they heimish or professional? are their prices competitive? did they break anything? were they fast?

Maya

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 9:38 pm
amother wrote:
are they heimish or professional? are their prices competitive? did they break anything? were they fast?

Very professional, in my opinion. I don't know if their prices are competitive since they're one of the best, but they are honest. They didn't break anything and they were as fast as is possible.

We moved with them two weeks ago, and had a very good experience.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:00 pm
How mych did you pay and how far was the move if you dont mind me asking

amother
Navy

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:15 pm
We also used Schulgasser. The owners are frum and honest and from what I can see one of the owners comes to every job. They give you a quote and stick to it. They even lowered the price for us once when they finished and realized it was a smaller job than they expected. We moved twice with them and have been very happy.
I think they're slightly higher than other companies but for us it was worth it because they are so professional and good at what they do. Nothing breaks they wrap anything breakable, they're great at taking apart and putting furniture back together (cribs, tables) they even built correctly that we could never figure out.

Maya

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 11:16 pm
amother wrote:
How mych did you pay and how far was the move if you dont mind me asking

The move was around the corner, and we were charged $2,600. But the price depends on how much stuff and furniture you have. They will ask for a detailed list before giving a quote.

You can request an online quote from them, and compare to the others you are considering.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating